𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
I like how personal this story being hitting y'all. I wanted to be more realistic than anything :) idek this was marked as completed.

Jahseh's Pov

I left a card and tulips on her doorstep this morning. When I came home on my break they were gone. I don't know if she grabbed them or if someone else gave them to her. It's officially been a week and a half that we've been- separated. This shit has felt like forever though.

At work they're having a fall staff party and we can bring our Significant Others, mine is— mine feels like she's so far away when I'm reality she's next door. She hasn't said much to me, but I haven't said anything to her. Up until this week we haven't spoke since the last time she text me. I asked how's doing, I know Ma tells me but still. I want to already help her through this 6 week after baby thing and I'm told I can't. I want to go to her house so bad and the door be unlocked just so I can see her and ask her in person how she is. This break up seems like a restraining order like if I go to her I'll be arrested.

It's crazy how her and Ma didn't get along but, now Ma is like her biggest support. She's been there almost everyday checking on her and making sure she's okay. As far as the pregnancy situation she told me Sienna is doing fine and she's coping okay. The relationship situation, she said was more complicated. Ma also took Kai over to see her. She's still had him I told her I could take him but she insisted I get myself together. She said he was so happy to see her and was running to help Sienna faster than she could, although Sienna is stubborn.

Both Ma and stokes have been physically going to check on her meanwhile I've seen them about four times. I'm not mad I'd rather them make sure she's okay but it's crazy how my family is more concerned about her than me.

I'm the letter I apologized, I begged, and I asked so many questions. I've never been one to beg but when it comes to her I do it a lot. This is the smallest thing that's happened a fucking butt dial and this was the cherry on the pie for her. I know it's nothing to be proud of but I've done worse shit to her and she's forgiven me. Why can't she just forgive me? I know I'm a dickhead to her at times but I don't try to be.

Sienna POV

"Santana you know better" Stokeley says. I put my shirt back down. I showed him the the tattoo I got of Jahs name, making sure he didn't see my entire boob.

"I- I didn't think all of this was going to happen I had hope" I tell him.

"What's the lemons for" he asked.

"The baby, my biggest craving was lemons this pregnancy"

"So you was going to make him King Lemon Onfroy"

"Was I wasn't one hundred percent sure if Jah liked King but King, Kaisen, Jahseh, and Sienna Onf— it sounded nice in my head." I say cutting myself off.

"Damn and whole time I was trying to get like y'all. When y'all relationship was good, it was great. I wanted that shit, but if y'all didn't work it's not even worth me getting into a relationship" he tell me.

"You weren't going to do it anyway" I laughed.

"You right but, you and him did make me think about trying the shit out"

I zoned out just thinking. I've been doing it a lot lately just thinking about memories of daydreaming what if scenarios in my head.

"Sienna, here you go crying again. You're ass got way too soft what happened to the smart ass that moved in." Stokeley says making me aware of my surroundings again. Every time I zone out my head drifts to me and Jah and then I start crying and I barley notice myself doing it at times.