𝙄 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙐𝙥

𝗜 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗨𝗽 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[it's a bit nasty bare with me I tried. Anyways... before you read what you think is about to happen between them aside from the obvious]

Jahseh POV:

"Sienna please tell me you not fucking around" I say heading down her hall. I seen her tshirt fly out her bedroom into the hall.

I'm not even sure what to expect at the moment. She had me ready to fuck and barley even did anything but a simple massage. I teased her and she went to sleep after. I already know I'm about to fuck myself up with this.

"Did you lock the door" she asked.

"Yes" I say.

"Sienna" I called out.

"You chickening out" she said in a soft tone.

"I- damn" I say looking at her. She had a strapless bra on and the boxers but even with her body not being fully exposed she's sexy as fuck. I really never planned on fucking her but too late to back out now.

"You're going to make me change my mind" she says. I walked over to her picking her up and her legs immediately wrapped around me, along with her arms. "I'm being generous"

"I'm not even supposed to be here right now" I say laying her down on her bed.

"Feel free to leave love" she says propping her self up on her elbows.

"Your mouth, you don't take breaks do you" I say leaning over her.

"Nope, can go all day" she says seductively and leans up to connect our lips. I don't know if it's something she ate or her chapstick but her lips tasted sweet like brown sugar and cinnamon or something. She also was hesitant about it like the last time.

She laid down pulling me to her not breaking the kiss. Slipping our tongues into each others mouths her arms wrapped around my shoulders and, her legs at my sides. I gained dominance before going to pull away and she sucked on my tongue as it left her mouth. She's freaky as hell I can tell just by that.

I kissed down her chin and jaw going to her neck kissing and sucking on her skin. She bit her bottom lip letting out a small hiss when I got to a certain spot. I stayed in that area for a while biting, kissing and all while she pulled me closer.

I moved to the other side of her neck for a moment before I started kissing down her chest. She pulled me up into a kiss before wrapping her legs loosely around me. I kissed down the middle of her chest pulling her bra down. Her body arched under me and I immediately latched on to her right nipple. I moved to the next before kissing down her stomach. As I went down I pulled the bra down more. I pulled the bra off along with the boxers and she pulled me up into a kiss before getting on top of me.

"We're just having sex nothing sensual and too erotic about it, okay" she speaks lowly in my ear. She kissed behind my ear and bit my lobe before kissing my neck. "Okay" she asked again and I nodded knowing my voice would come out hoarse.

She kissed along my collar bone before licking down my chest and stomach and back up. She reached over into her drawer pulling out a condom. She trailed kissed back down my body before taking off my pants and boxers. She bit the wrapper open placing the condom on me. I was hoping for head but maybe she would take that as being too sexual.

Sienna POV:

I really thought he'd be small. He not the thickest but he's not small. Was expecting a hot dog to be honest.