𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Jahseh POV:

"I'm home, I'll talk to you later" I say to my mom.

I'd just got off and she called saying not to come because Kai didn't want to go home and was begging to stay. I didn't care he don't spend a lot of time out with anyone really anyway so a few days away he might enjoy.

Getting out the car I look over seeing Sienna get her mail. She had on these short ass shorts and this cropped top that just showed off every curve of her body. I didn't even mean to stare but I never knew she looked that nice. Stokeley said it before but I didn't believe him. She noticed me after a moment and waved before heading in side talking, I'm assuming she's on the phone.

I went inside and tossed my mail on the table before heading back to take a shower. I had no Stokes and no Kai ,the house was quiet as hell and it meant I didn't have to make anything for anyone but, myself. I didn't even feel like cooking. Getting out the shower I got dressed in a white tee and some sweatpants. I chilled on the couch watching tv.

After like a half hour I was beyond bored and tired of being in the house. I put some pants and shoes on and made my way over to Siennas. I'm not sure what to do over there but I don't feel like being in the house. This could backfire and her attitude piss me off but I'll take a moment out the house. I walked up to her door knocking.

After standing here for a while she answered the door, holding up a finger for me to be quiet before she let me in. She pointed over to the couch and I sat. She closed the door talking and walking off to the back somewhere.

I looked around, my only other time being in here since she's moved here was when I came home from being held in jail those few days. It's simple but clean and neat. You can tell a woman lives here but it doesn't look bad or overly feminine, just looks like a girl decorated.

I got on my phone waiting for her to come back. It's been a long ass call, I've gotten bored flipping through the same three apps back to back. I even replied to some unread messages from a year ago. I put the phone down looking around some more getting comfortable on the couch.

About ten minutes later she came out from the hallway. I sat up about to talk and she looked over shocked.

"I am so sorry I completely forgot you was here" she said coming into the living room. She still had the headset on. "I'm going to close up for the day and I'll send off the rest of the stuff later, I'll be right back for real this time" she says going back down the hall.

"I am so sorry" she said again as she came back into the living room.

"You straight, it was work right" I asked and she nodded. "You not dressed appropriately for work though Sienna" I say looking over her body again then back up to meet her eyes.

"Because I had a feeling you'd come to see me" she smiled walking over to me. I just watched her.

"Lies" I say and she shrugs sitting next to me.

"I mean if that's what you want to think" she says laying her head on my shoulder pulling out her phone. I can't tell if she joking or not I just know she seems like a tease. To everyone but then gave white boy a chance.

"Why are you here" she got off me moving away from me on the couch.

"I don't know, bored. You feel like going out to eat" I say checking the time. I have to work so I don't want to be up late again.