𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙉𝙊𝙊𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭  it's 230 AM WTH 🤦🏽‍♂️
[I almost ruined the book for you. These messages is the snippet of what she views in his phone just FYI]

Sienna Pov:

I wasn't able to even get sleep due to the chime of the iPhone steady going off. I felt beyond tired today for some reason like no sleep was enough. Me and Seh are child free until Sunday because his mom wanted to spend some time with Chicken. Another plus is that neither one of us has to work currently this weekend. Seh left to get us food and told me to go to sleep for a little while he was gone. I was picky about what exactly I wanted, things still upsetting my stomach. His phone was dead so he took mine with him placing his next to the bed on the charger, which didn't bother me.

I grabbed his phone seeing it had twenty percent and unplugged it for a little. Didn't feel like stretching the cord. I turned it on as it chimes again. I was looking to see if maybe it was his mother or him. Worried maybe something happened to either him or Kai. Instead, I was met with a few back to back text from a girl who's name I've never heard him mention. Ari.

I clicked the notification opening the text thread reading their recent messages. I don't know what made me do it meaning I've never went through his phone unless he was doing it ,showing me things himself. He's checked mine several times but I've just trusted that he wouldn't do anything stupid and I never wanted to have to go through the deleted messages and photos thing. I've never been one to do all that. I usually know when I'm being played.

Their messages from prior conversations are very vague all I'm seeing is they meet up to talk I guess. She always is so much better afterwards and pleased. Something about it told me to keep snooping but instead I closed out the messages and text asking where his was. I placed his phone back on the charger and laid back down. After a few minutes his phone chimed four times. I rolled over checking and he said he was on his way back now. The other three notifications being from whoever Ari is. I cut his ringer off and placed his phone on silent. I didn't know why I felt irritated but their messages. I've never felt like that before. He even texts his cousin that's not his cousin Mooky and I don't feel any way about it.

I just made note to see if he'll mention it tomorrow , or if he goes to see her. I also questioned why she said around eight thirty at night, knowing he has a family. After seven would be time to be at home with his family but it's a weekend. I sat up and got out the bed. I figured maybe if I got away from his phone I'd stop overthinking such a little innocent situation.

I laid in the living room but couldn't get comfortable my back hurt so bad today as well. So when I finally do get comfortable I don't like to move from the spot. Anytime I have bad back pain I get scared. I didn't tell Jah that because he worries more than me about the pregnancy and me. I know the night I had the miscarriage I had back pain badly that day. I've had the monitor to hear the babies heart beat by me all day just about. I don't think I'm paranoid but I definitely want this baby to make it.

Me and him are in such a good place right now. Me and his mom are in a better place. Kai is definitely cool with the idea not that he knows about this baby, but he'd be on board. I kept turning on the couch not being able to lay comfortably. I got down on the floor kneeling onto the couch. I folded my arms laying my head on them it seeming to take some pressure off my back. Finally feeling like I could sleep for a few seconds I heard the door.

"Red Light Special all through the night" Jah sings coming into the house. I stayed how I was hoping he just ignored me for a while. I finally felt comfortable. I wanted to get up and greet him like I usually would ,but I didn't have it in me to get up and deal with not being comfortable again.