𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙬

𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘁 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[nobody asked but TRY ME will have another part to it just we're not there yet okay, okay when it comes up yall will be real upset]

Cleopatras POV:

"You think he's up"

"Yeah" Kai nods as I knocked on the door. We waited before I knocked again. It opened up and there's a half naked girl smiling in my face.

"Who are you" I say just as her smile faded.

"Sienna"

"Where are you from"

"My house, I live next door"  she states pointing over. I forgot someone moved in there.

"Hey Santana no fair you have the sleepover without me" Kai says hugging at her leg.

"If you live next door why are you here this early" I asked her looking over her.

"Would you like me to go get Jahseh to join in on the 21 questions? I'm Sienna I'm here because Jahseh let me in. I live next door, no we're not dating" she says.

"Excuse me" I say moving past her and walking inside. Just as Jahseh walked into the living room.

"Ma" he says.

"Yeah, so who's the girl"

Jahseh POV:

"Sienna, don't start that." He said.

"I'm just confused because she don't look nothing like Alyssa you finally moving on or you out here being a hoe" she says.

"Stop talking like she not there you can ask her who she is. She live next door"

"Y'all sleeping together now. I hope you're using protection"

"I promise we are" Sienna says walking to the couch near me. Kaisen sat next to her leaning on her eating hash browns from Burger King.

"She said your not together that mean you're over—"

"Ma" I say pointing at Kai. I'm not about to talk about this and confuse him. "We're just us whatever happens happens. She not involved" I say Keeping it simple.

"So you're the girl Kai always talk about huh" she says looking at Sienna.

"Santana, yes" she says.

"You're pretty. Treat my boys right, I'm going home" She says giving me a hug and kiss and then kissing Kai goodbye. "Jahseh call me" she says before walking out.

"I'm sorry for her Si-"

"Nope mommas boy I get it" she says dismissing me. "Kaisen how was the weekend with Grandma did you have fun" she says excited. They got talking about it while I just watched. One minute I want her and then in the blink of an eye my mind drifts back off to wanting to fix shit with Alyssa if she felt like trying.

Sienna POV:

"Daddy look a humpback whale"

"Jah look" I say talking him and he looked up at where Kaisen was pointing. I went to leave and then Jahseh made the suggestion of going to an aquarium and Kaisen begged me to go. I've never been though so I'm not upset about it it's cool.

"Santana I think this fish looks like daddy" he says tapping me and it was this ugly fish. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ain't shit funny, Kai you live with me"