𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna POV:

"So you calling me all them nights about how irritated and all the other shit he had you feeling and now you want to defend his ass"

"You don't know boundaries"

"Boundaries" he repeats in a higher tone.

"Did I stutter or my voice crack"

"How Sienna, I'm helping you and now you mad"

"For one I told your ass when you'd bring it up on the phone to shut the fuck up. I told you not to pop up on me as well. I also know you don't just talk to someone child any kind of way and you grabbed me up as if you had some control over me"

"I do"

"Your fucking stupid" I say scoffing with a chuckle at the end. You got to be. Who the fuck told you that you control me. That's new to me"

"You making it seem all crazy, if I'm your man and I'm handling something stay out the way"

"Not at my house no the fuck I won't"

"Sienna go make dinner I'm not dealing with you nagging"

"What would you like me to make" I say in a sweet tone. He's getting the fuck out my house though and it's only been three days. How you going to come here playing tough guy and I know you're not really going to do shit.

"Salmon and asparagus" he says laying back and watching tv.

"Well I'll be sure to send you a picture of my plate when it's done cooking, get the hell out my house"

"Quit playing"

"I'm not playing my love thanks for visiting but I need you to leave, or I'll have someone help you out" I say as he stares me down.

"Sienna this is bullshit do you know how long the ride is"

"Hope you stay awake then" I smile.

Jahseh POV:

"That's the girl you was too busy with the other day when I needed a babysitter" I asked Stokes.

"No this her best friend. SSH though she about to call" he says taking his phone away from where I am.

"You a hoe Stokes"

"This how you need to be" I shook my head going outside to smoke. I sat on the step before I heard arguing.

I started off ignoring it until it started getting louder and out of hand. I looked over seeing that white dude San-Sienna had staying over arguing with her.

"I been telling you all fucking day leave. What the fuck did you think some flowers was going to do Travis" she yelled at him I laughed lowly to myself.

"You look like a crazy person shouting like this. Let's go back inside. I'll make it up to you" he replied back.

"Make- you're fucking stupid if you think your going in my house like sex will fix this. Been here three days and haven't-"

"Sienna shut the fuck up" he say grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the house that she stubbornly pulled the opposite direction of.

"Get off of me Travis" she said in a calmer tone.

"Yo-"

"Aye let her go and leave Damn, nobody want to hear all that" I say yelling over there.