𝙏𝙍𝙔 𝙈𝙚

𝗧𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Stokeley POV:

"No you a damn tease" Jah says to Santana.

"How bro she don't do shit" I say.

"Exactly thank you Stokeley" she says looking at him curious.

"She know exactly what I'm talking about" he says walking away.

"Am I missing something" I asked her.

"Damn if I know, you know damn well he's your friend not mine" she said grabbing her drink and going into the living room.

"You telling me y'all not closer" I say following behind her.

"Can you touch the clouds" she asked in a monotone voice looking at me. We sat across from each other.

"San-"

"Exactly there's your answer. You sure he don't have a thing for you. " She asked.

"Hell no, that's gay trust me my boy like pussy. He got a son."

"A son doesn't mean he don't want the same thing as me" she said sarcastically.

"I'm telling you he don't want no dick"

"Who don't" Jah says coming back in.

"See how he said that, clearly he does" she smiled.

Jahseh POV:

"Aye Sienna quit playing with me bro"

"You want a bit of meat too" she says.

"Why would I have a kid if-"

"A cover up, testing it out. Hell I didn't say you only wanted dick you might just like a little taste, but of salt water" she says. She irritates me for the hell of it and acts like she not doing shit and is so innocent.

"Santana chill" Stokes says.

"I am. Look we went out to eat together right. I swear it seemed like he was eyeing our male waitress the entire time" she says.

"You know damn well I could care less about him. I was looking at you that whole night"

"Wait y'all went out to eat, together" Stokeley asked.

"Yeah, to Olive Garden" she smiled looking at him now and away from me.

"Jah" he says I just shrugged.

"Hell no. How y'all go out to eat, did Kai go" he asked.

"No, unfortunately" Sienna says in a saddened tone.

"You acting like I made your ass pay for shit. I drove us there and back. I paid and I chilled with you after" I say.

"Did you? I remember just a whole lot of attitude... I guess that would be you" she said sarcastically looking at me.

"Jah I'm gonna ask you later but, Santana I need to know how this happened" Stokeley says moving so him and Sienna were closer. I just sat back ready to hear the bullshit she about to respond with.

"He came over the other day at like seven I don't know. I forgot he was there, on a call. Then he had asked if I wanted to go eat" she says.