𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨

𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
[ that party look like fun...someone throw one and invite me]

Jahseh POV:

"Can we go see My Santana" Kai asks as soon as we get in the driveway.

"Her car there"

"Yes, come on daddy let's go" he says leaning forward in his seat. I got out and then let him out his seat. As soon as he was out the car he made his way over there. I shook my head following behind him.

"I'm right behind you"

It's my Santana, it's my Santana, I see Santana" he sings going up to the door and knocking. She opened it up.

"Kaisen" she cooed excitedly.

"I missed you" he says as she picked him up. She brought him inside and as I was about to take a step to head inside she closed the door.

"Wait my daddy" Kai said as I opened the door up.

"Don't be bitter" I laugh walking inside.

"Bitter" she questioned. I just looked at her going to sit down. I'd be lying to say I've never been around the house but at the same time the only part I know is the living room. Never been anywhere else long enough to feel comfortable.

"No one is bitter Jahseh. Especially over that" she added. She then placed Kai down.

"Santana guess what I was doing"

"What we're you doing" she says sitting on the opposite couch.

"Last day I stays with Grandma and we color and ate candy. Then last day we went to the aquarium and saw the whale and jellyfish. I went swimming too" he says excitedly.

"You did all that without me"

"Sorry, maybe me and daddy and you can go to the aquarium" he says.

"What about me Kai" we hear as Stokeley walked out from the back.

"Did you get the medicine" She says to Stokeley.

"Uncle Stokes" Kai ran up to him. He winced before picking him up. I stared at Sienna.

"Wassup man. Yeah I got the medicine it don't work fast enough"

"You stayed here" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah I got drunk as shit last night" he says sitting down near Sienna putting Kai down. He ran and sat next to me. Stokeley laid down with his head in her lap. His car not even outside anywhere unless I missed it.

I took time to look at what she had on. She had on this crop top with the whole mid section open but it had a chain connecting it. Then she had on this tight ass fucking skirt. She probably wore it thinking it's going to bother or tease me.

"Why you come here"

"Sienna nicer than you" he says after staying quiet for a moment.

"Her is very nice Uncle Stokes and pretty"

"Thank you Kaisen" She smiled and he nodded.

"She is" Stokeley agreed.

"She alright" I say and she flipped me off.

"You seem upset" I say.