𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨

𝗔𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Sienna POV:

"What happened"

"What happened with what Sienna"

"You know what- I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all this maybe this is like a domino effect of things because of my birthday; I didn't properly go to you and I should have. It could be because I'm still closed off about certain things with you, I don't know anymore. I just- I'm done"

"You're done what"

"This. Jahseh I don't think I can do this anymore. I miss that honeymoon phase we had. Where you wanted to do something cute just to ask me to be your girlfriend. Where I didn't go days without seeing or hearing from you. I miss the gifts, you use to call me beautiful at least once a day. You use to boost my confidence up so much. Now it's like you've slowly been tearing it back down. I'm not saying you buying me stuff is all I want I just miss the quality time. How we could stay up hours talking about whatever."

"You told me that we had at least five years ahead of us and what the fuck happened? I'm not doing five years of this bullshit. Jahseh I love you, I just don't think this is what I want if we keep going down this path" I add before taking a deep breath. "I asked you if you didn't want this anymore and you keep saying you do but, she didn't get treated like this. She was cheating on you and you still made sure to come home at the end of every night. Still made sure no one disrespected her. Where the fuck is my support and back bone at. I'm not perfect and yes I could work on things too but damn"

He just looked around not saying anything.

"Why did you go behind me and call my mom after I've voiced several times that I didn't want you to" I asked him. I'm not allowing myself to cry even though I'm super sad right now and it feels like the hardest thing I have ever done.

"I, I shouldn't of did it. We weren't talking and I wanted to meet her and tell her about- I don't know. I just didn't think she'd be as cruel towards you as you said—"

"Have I ever lied to you" I asked him.

"I don't know"

"Have I ever lied to you"

"No" he says uncertain. "Sienna I'm not trying to push us apart. Maybe you were right when you told me I wasn't over her fully and maybe Ma' was right when she said I was moving too fast-"

"So I'm the rebound" I cut him off.

"Listen to what I'm saying. I don't want us to not be together. I don't think I could do half the shit I'm doing without you—"

"You're doing everything without me now"

"No the fuck I'm not because even though we haven't talked, I still know if I call you'll there to back me up; and will help me out with whatever the fuck I got going on. Stop cutting me the fuck off" he yells and my head instantly thinks of Kai sleeping down the hall. I avoid telling him to be quiet though. "Sienna, can we have a clean slate, please. Just one more time" he says and I stare at him. The first time we've done that seems like so long ago. It has been so long and so much happen since then.

"Jahseh I'm trying. I've been trying to be happy with us and give you the benefit of the doubt I just- it's getting worse. I get treated like shit randomly and you do something worse each time. I'm not doing this shit with you over and over again. Maybe we needed an actual break because a week isn't enough. Just I feel like if we have to take an actual break maybe we just shouldn't be together"