𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙙

𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
Read that up top if you will.... This may be a long chapter as well tho 😝

Sienna POV:

That night he never did say he loved me. Though I mocked him I still figured he'd say it. Instead he cut off the light. He leaned over the bed and whispered into my ear. He told me from the moment the sound of my voice slipped into his head he knew it'd be hard to get rid of. From the first moment he seen me he knew I was trouble. He told me I was a sad bitch that had too many problems for him to attempt to fix. That I was filled with secrets and stories that will probably remain unshared. He then stared at the side of my face. He spoke again telling me that somehow I'm the other half of him, or that I am his lesson, for all the wrong he's done. I was somehow a prize to him and although everything is fucked up he didn't want to fuck us up. Even though I've fucked his head up so badly ,he didn't want that for me. Told me that he wishes to have the future he imagines with me, only if we can make it possible. He backed away from me and left out the room. I heard as he woke Kai up and left. He shut the door quietly but the house was so quiet that it sounded like he slammed it.

It feel like he told me he hated me during the entire argument. That I was the reason for all of this current chaos. Yet him whispering into my ear felt like he told me he loved me and he shouldn't. It seemed like I was bad for him. Like I was the cause of everything wrong in his current life, but somehow he was still okay with that. Somehow he wants me no matter the troubles. I don't like the knot it formed in my stomach, this deep uneasy feeling about whether or not I'm good or bad for him.

Once he left tears rolled out my eyes. He made me feel so small and like such an unimportant part of his life. He's called but I ignored them not even knowing what to say. He hasn't came by and apart of me is greatful for that. I wouldn't know what to say to him even if he did show up. I regret not taking the flowers that night and letting everything go.

"Aye" I hear along with the door opening. I was in my office area for work ignoring the noise. I've slacked off so badly with work.

"Santana I know you in here somewhere" I hear Stokeley say. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath before focusing back on the screen. I've been losing clients not getting back to them in a timely fashion. Ever since me and him started going down this rocky road again my head hasn't been focused on anything else really.

"Sien— shit, here you go" he says finding me.

"Damn, your eyes are swollen as shit" he says staring at me. I looked at him rolling my eyes.

"Thanks for making me feel better" I tell him. My throat was so dry. I've basically said nothing for almost a week. I've been dry heaving not being in the mood to eat and not having anything to satisfy my cravings. Just eating a little bit here and there.

"I came to check on you and the baby. Make sure y'all good, we can talk though if you need someone to vent to" he says sitting in the chair in the room. I stared at him.

"I won't say shit to Jah if that helps. He's my brother but you look like you really need someone right now, your eyes look desperate as hell" he says. "You definitely need someone to vent to"

"I'm just tired" I lie. "It's fine, thanks though. I missed the doctors appointment so don't quote me ,but, hopefully me and the baby are fine. When I go I get to find out the gender finally" I say

"You and Jah still arguing" he says and the words immediately slip out my lips.

"He hates me" I say regretting it instantly. I hope he doesn't actually hate me. "He uh, we just haven't talked. It's weird the last time this happened was the time I lost the baby. I don't know if this is worse or if that was worse than this" I say.