𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
[not the eyeballs.. tbh it look like squidward]
Sorry this took so long I'm irritated as hell right now

Sienna POV:

"Jah I'm not in the mood, go home" I say again.

"Sienna please, what do I have to do"

"Nothing. There's nothing for us to go back to, go home and go to sleep" I say and he pulled at his dreads cutting himself off before getting a word out.

"I- Sienna I'll leave her alone. I won't do shit with her nothing" he says. She's literally only been back two weeks. It's felt like the longest two weeks ever but still.

"It's a little too late for that"

"I'm sorry I know I was wrong for not telling you" he says his eyes looked tired. He looked stressed the fuck out.

"It's over now Jahseh. You said you wanted to do what's best for your family. Why are you backtracking all of a sudden" I asked.

"Sienna I can't do this shit. She don't do anything when it comes to Kai. She complains all day about him while I'm at work. She blame everything on me, then she say shit about y- about how— I just- I can't keep this shit up" he says.

"What do you want me to do. That's not my business"

"So you don't care about him either"

"Don't start putting words in my mouth. Obviously I care about him but I'm not about to get cussed at daily and put up with her threats and bullshit. I just won't see him, I don't like that she won't take time to get to know him but to each their own."

Jahseh Pov:

"Sienna I didn't think it would be this bad"

"What"

"Her coming back. I didn't think she'd change this much so fast. Kai is having fucking withdraw from you it seems like and she screams and yells at him for it. He keep asking me why you don't like him enough anymore. How you're like his mom leaving him. I- what do I say to that. We got so use to it now I don't know what to do anymore"

"Jahseh-"

"I wont sleep with her, nothing me and her will be done" I say looking at her.

"That doesn't change anything. I told you that I'm done. She's there and you're disrespectful as fuck. Why should I put up with it"

"How many times do I have to fucking apologize to your ass"

"That's not the point"

"Sienna help me out"

"Help you with what" she says dryly.

"You calling me disrespectful and throwing shots and I haven't done shit to you. I've constantly apologized and tried to make up for it. At this point you want to be mad so fuck it. You fucking saw him acting out I'm the store and looked the other way. You don't give a fuck. You just wanted to be able to have some shit on Lyssa" I snap. My voice broke at the end but not enough that it was super noticeable.

"W-"

"I told you I would leave her alone if it would help us and you not tryna hear it. You got a funny ass way of showing your feelings. You blaming me but the shit is on you just as much"