𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna POV:

"I don't think I said nothing bad. I m-"

"Jahseh relax." I tell him again. He took longer to get here but he stopped to get us some fruit bowls ,which I appreciate. Then since he's gotten into bed with me he's been talking but his thoughts are all over the place right now and he is jumping back and forth between them all.

"I am" he says again, like he had each time I've told him relax.

"No you're not. Breathe" I tell him. I had my hand under his shirt rubbing over his stomach and it's like I always forget he has abs until I touch them and then I freak out on the inside over how nice it feels. Him with a little pudge would be cute too though. It's just him in general.

"You act like I'm not breathing Sienna" he says back.

"Did I say you weren't breathing" I asked him.

"You keep telling me breathe like I'm dead. I'm breathing"

"If you don't calm down. Match breaths with me, we'll both take deep breaths" I tell him. I wanted to laugh but now isn't the time.

"Fine" he says.

I sat up in front of him making him sit up too. I took his hands holding them before taking a deep breath in and out. He didn't do it and before I could speak he said fine meaning he'd actually do it with me. Eventually we matched our breathing patterns which he takes way deeper breaths than me, my lungs must not be able to hold that much air.

"See was that hard" I say holding both sides of his face and kissing his forehead. "I miss Kai. I haven't seen him in forever, where is he"

"With Aiden. He misses you too" he tells me.

"I'm sorry"

"For what" he asked as I held his hand again.

"Because the baby—"

"Sienna it's not your fault. It's fine. There will be other opportunities if we choose to do that" he tells me.

"Tell me you love me" I asked looking at his eyes. He was looking back at me but his eyes, his eyes.

"I love you" he says. I kissed his chin, then the sides of his lips.

"I love you too" I reply. A small smile tugging at my lips.

"You don't even look an ounce of tired"

"Neither do you Bubbas"

"You're beautiful" he tells me his voice low. I can tell by his voice he's tired.

"Thank you" I say. "I guess you were right- good relationships can have you wanting things you'd never imagined. Although I still don't want kids, Kai is more than enough, though the thought of it doesn't sound as bad. Definitely sounds scary though" I tell him.

"Sienna if we ever break up I just know you're going to give me a heart attack" he tells me after a moment of silence.

"That would terrify me and When you got better I'd hate that you put me through that"

"It would be your fault. You told me you'd make sure I know you're sleeping with other people. I can't watch that or picture that. I know you meant that too and I wouldn't doubt you on doing it"