𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙝

𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗵 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Sienna POV:

"Wait, Damn. I feel underdressed" I say seeing Jahseh walk out the house. I'm taking my role as the gentleman seriously. I drove here to pick him up, waist of gas but oh well. I almost got flowers but I put them back. I got shots instead. We're probably not going to drink though. Us just hanging out and we know each other enough it won't be awkward like last time though.

"Come on here" he says lowly and walking by me.

"Don't have a sour attitude the whole night please. Come here real quick. I don't like how low you have this opened" I say buttoning up a few more buttons on his shirt and fixing his tie back. "You figure out where you want to go" I asked backing up.

"McDonald's"

"You're playing. We're way too dressed up to go eat at McDonald's"

"IHOP"

"You know what fine. I'll do ihop over McDonald's.

"Let's go then" he says again with an attitude.

"If you're going to go having an attitude then never mind we can talk right here Kai is gone anyways"

"You doing all this to talk"

"I dont know"

"What do you know Sienna"

"Nothing never mind. Forget it, sorry Jahseh. I'll let you have it I make things more complicated and confusing. You don't want me around it's settled" I say irritated. I actually had high hopes for tonight like we'd talk. Any topic not even just about this recent issue and just get it together. I turned to walk away.

Jahseh Pov:

"Sienna" I say and she walked to her car waving bye with the back of her hand. I followed behind her, catching up and grabbing her arm.

"Sienna come on let's go I want some ihop" I say when she stopped walking.

"I don't feel like it anymore I'll go to a bar"

"So let's go" I say and she turned looking at me. She looked good as fuck tonight too. This white dress on her skin and her body I can't even describe it.

"I can go alone" she says after squinting at me looking over my face for a second.

"Then how you getting home" I asked.

"No"

"Come on, I'll drive we can talk on the way like you wanted." I say trying to fix the attitude I gave her. I'm not even mad at her anymore just disappointed or irritated.

"I'm— no you didn't want to do it I'm not about to force you or you do it when you don't want to. I would normally but I just don't feel like it tonight."

"I'll go to a bar with you" I say letting go of her arm now.

"Jahseh-"

"Come on my love, that's how you do me" I say taking her wallet off her wrist and heading to her car.

"I'm nervous"

"Why" I asked as she followed me to the car. "I'm driving I don't trust you never seen you drive before"