𝙃𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙁𝙞𝙭 𝙄𝙩

𝗛𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗙𝗶𝘅 𝗜𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna POV:

"Aw and here I thought you wouldn't come" I say sarcastically, smiling. Of course it's the next day here the neighbor comes with his happy ass.

"Cut out the bullshit"

"Oh are you referring to yourself"

"What is your problem bro" he said.

"Bro" I questioned. He looked at me. "My problem? Very good question, very simple answer. You and your girlfriend are my problem. Honestly I think I don't like you more than the girl friend now" I say truthfully.

"That's him" Travis says over the phone. We were on the phone talking when I noticed him walking up to the house through the window.

"Yeah Trav I'll call you back okay"

"Babe-" he says and I hang up. I don't got time for him to make shit worse. What will his ass really do anyway, not a damn thing.

"Trav. That's a lame ass name"

"Yours is better" I asked.

"You don't even know my name"

"My point exactly. I heard it several times yet the dumb ass name can't seem to stay in my head"

"I could say the same"

"You could but you'd be lying. You're cute though bro so it's okay" I smile a bit. He lets me push his buttons so easily.

"L-"

"You can't to me so I'm going to talk first. What's not about to happen is us repeatedly having this same conversation. You don't want your son over here than do better on your end. He's not doing shit wrong. He's a three year old child and obviously he's going to do what he wants anyways. I'm not a pervert and trust me I'm not interested in you or your son. Although I like your son more than I think I'd ever even tolerate you. Put up a fence if it's that serious, otherwise you and you're girl friend leave me the fuck alone. I could be rude as hell to your child and I'm not. I told you I don't like children so you should be slightly grateful" I say.

"You don't like me" Kaisen says running over from Stokeley who I didn't even know came.

"Stoke-"I say before Kaisen talks cutting me off.

"Look what you did" he says looking at his dad.

"Kai let them talk okay. Daddy gone fix it " Stokeley said giving us a look.

Jahseh POV:

"Can I come in Sienna" I say. I'm about to just be the bigger person. Fuck it.

"You're serious right" she asked looking shocked.

"Yes"

"I guess" she said hesitant and moved out the way. I walked in looking around. I've never seen this place with furniture but it looked nice.

"Look I don't feel bad so don't assume but, since you got here we've been rocky. As much as I'm against it you right Kai going to come over here and do what he wants. I'll work on that all I'm asking is you take the shit serious and leave us alone. He been through enough recently and a lot of change. I don't need him calling you mom or no shit"