𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚

𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

I ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛs ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ɪʟʟ sᴜᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴛɪᴅᴅɪᴇs ᴅᴜᴅᴇs ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ...ɪᴛs ᴏɴʟʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sienna POV:

" Stokeley I'm not going in his house, regardless the excuse. You already told me Kaisen isn't even there" I say with a slight attitude.

"Bro come on" he says grabbing my hand anyways and dragging me into the neighbors house.

"Who that" we hear when we walk in.

"Me and my baby nigga why" Stokeley calls back. We head for the living room I'm tugging back to leave still, just not trying to make it too noticeable since I see him on the couch on his phone.

"That's you" he says staring at me as I walked around the couch to sit not wanting to be near either one of them.

"Wish it was you huh" Stokeley says.

"I mean I can leave" I say before sitting down, his eyes still watching my every move.

"Sit your ass down" Stokeley says and he chuckled looking away finally.

"Why y'all here" Jahsed says talking to Stokeley. I'm still unsure his name because Stokeley hardly ever says his full name and I refuse to call him Jah.

"I have to call this girl back before we go out and if she go home I know she going to call that one dude. He gets on my nerves, white ass." He says before holding his phone up and walking away somewhere.

I was sat on the couch uncomfortably. I didn't want to be here and it's obvious. He went back to being on his phone as I looked around for a second. I then felt his gaze burning a whole into my face again as his body now faced me.

"Yes" I asked and he didn't respond. He continued looking at me. "I don't know if your mentally judging me or what but I'm about to just go" I say about to get up.

"I'm not, just observing. Why you offended by me looking at you"

"I'm not offended by it"

"So why get defensive"

"Why are you staring at me so long. You haven't spoke or anything just stared at me since I've walked in"

"I did speak"

"You know what I mean, don't be a smart ass" I say.

"I'm not being a smart ass just be more specific" he rebuttals.

"See I don't have time-"

"You're an angry ass b-"

"I swear you have one more time to call me out my mother fucking name" I say before I stand up. Stokeley then came rushing back into the room.

"I can't even leave y'all for two seconds. Jah I keep telling your ass quit saying shit to her. Let's go Si" Stokeley says.

"Nobody said shit to her, she just mad"

"I'll take that" I say walking over to the door. Stokeley held it open for me but didn't walk out so I walked out without him pulling out my phone.

Jahseh POV:

"What did you say" Stokes says with a sigh.

"I didn't say shit to her"

"Why you calling her a bitch"

"When"

"Even though it didn't come out you implied it. She ain't done shit to you vro. One minute you telling me Kaisen asking for her to come here for dinner and you might let him ask to now she a bitch again.

"I wasn't calling her a bitch just saying she always mad"

"There's other words to use and you know her fucking name. That's the shit that don't make sense. You've been arguing with her and had an issue since she moved out here and what has she really done to you"

"Stokes I'm not about to go back and forth about it"

"You don't got to ,doubt her ass will be over here again anyways" he says walking out.

Sienna POV:

"You're actually going to come see me" I say as me and Stoekley walked around the store. He wanted a snack and don't know what he wants to snack on. We've been here ten minutes and Travis called. Only reason we're out is because he says I stay in the house too much.

"Yeah why would I lie. You not going to come to me" he speaks over the phone.

"Maybe in the future I will" I say and Stokeley makes fake gagging faces. I mouth for him to shut up.

"Well I want to come see my girl so I'll make it happen"

"You're girl" I playfully questioned.

"Don't play with me Si" he says.

"Well I'll call you back when I get home okay"

"Don't be out with him all day" he says and I nod ending the call.

"Out of all the people that's not who you about to be with, I don't approve"

"Them girls you be on the phone with I don't approve. So it's a good thing we have no say on that part of each other's lives"

"Smart ass"

"The smartest" I smirked.

"Aye, don't take offense to him calling you mad and shit alright. You get a quick temper around him"

"I don't give a fuck if he thinks I'm mad all the time. He's not going to keep calling me a bitch" I say referring to Jahsed.

"He ain't mean it like that but I —"

"There's nothing to defend. I know he knows my name because he's said it. On multiple occasions now. He's a an issue with his eyes looking at me all the fucking time. Now he'll let Kaisen come over and I'll feel him just standing there staring at me with this plotting grimace on his face. I stopped even letting Kaisen stay over long".

"He's getting to know you"

"For what, he doesn't need to know me"

"I can't wait til y'all act like the coolest neighbors."

"Don't hold your breath"
_____________
How y'all feeling? JAHLYSSA is still who we want and Stokenna is okay I guess. I don't like how Sienna talk about and to Jahseh she need to get her attitude under control.