𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙣 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

"No fuck that stop apologizing to me and saying sorry. You say the shit In private or through a text. Defend me and apologize in person for once" Sienna snaps at me. Her temper has been real short this past week. The date thing happened a little over a week ago I don't know why she hasn't calmed down. She won't talk to me, nothing.

"Im not doing shit private"

"You only bother me-"

"I defend you all the fucking time" I cut her off.

"Leave me alone, please" she sighed.

"You not in there to know what goes on"

"I don't want to be, I know that this is draining enough for me. I don't want apologies and explanations. You're not over her, yet when I kept saying that I was told I'm wrong but look at you. You're coming to talk to me because she isn't around to jump in or stop you" she says.

"Sienna you're getting on my fucking nerves playing this blame game. What the fuck did I do to you? You're holding a fucking grudge like you don't do shit too" I snapped, she's pissing me off and my voice is raising.

"What did you do me? You disrespected me and that's all I need to know. You didn't care enough or spare my feelings" she says.

"How did I disrespect you" I asked.

"Your indecisiveness. Jahseh you don't know what you want. Maybe you just wanted a distraction but your words and actions don't match up and I'm not in the mood to deal with it. You're going to drive me to a point of wanting to leave again and I actually like it here aside from you and her"

"Here this bullshit go"

"What bullshit, the truth. I don't like you at all when she's around. The crazy thing is I was really starting to like your ass. You- it's like you just let her control and manipulate you and it's pitiful. You're such a good guy at times but she is your downfall" She says looking at me sadly. Her head tilting the slightest bit.

"You know you didn't start liking me. You say whatever will benefit you whether it be to get a reaction from me or sex"

"That's not true"

"Sienna yes it is" I say getting loud again.

"Jahseh leave me the fuck alone. If you're doing what's best for your family and a few play dates with me don't mean much why are you here begging"

"I'm not begging for shit"

"Don't seem that way"

"Sienna, at least see Kai. He's been getting in trouble and everything asking to see you and why you don't like him anymore"

"So you can explain to him what you did and that his mommy don't allow it"

"I didn't cause all of this"

"Then who did" she snapped her head my direction after not looking at me.

"I was  going to make her leave"

"Not fast enough" she says going inside her house.

Stokeley POV:

"Wassup lil' man, where daddy and Sant—the fuck" I say. I was about to look for Sienna and Jah but Alyssa walked out instead.

"Move fat ass" she says going to sit down.

"Kai where Santana at" I say since he was following behind me.

"Her don't come no more. Daddy said it's not him fault. My Santana don't ever talk to me no more again. Mommy told her she called the police" He says crossing his arms. I figured it was Jah fault but why would he do that. You going to leave Sienna for a no good, sluted out housewife.

"Where your dad" I asked shaking my head and he took me out back, then left.

Jah was sitting out here watching Santana house it looked like. He even had the chair facing that direction. I sat down next to him.

"So she left you or what happened" I asked him calmly.

"We was never together"

"Last I heard you were taking her on a date"

"I did and then the next night she-"

"You had Alyssa and her here"

"I didn't know Alyssa was coming she just popped up. I was going to make her leave because I knew Sienna was coming but she came over early and got mad walking off"

"She got a reason to be mad Jah"

"Stokeley she not even trying to hear me out. She's ignoring all my text messages and calls. I can't even tell her—"

"Kaisen ask for her black ass to come over one more fucking time. You're not playing or talking to her she's a fucking creep" Alyssa yells coming out  side. I looked at her and waited for Jah to say something and he didn't. You can clearly tell she talking about Sienna.

"But-"

"Keep going and I'll tell the cops my report now. Her black ass don't belong here. She's ugly as shit and broke she has no idea what to even do with a kid. Ask again and I'll whoop your ass I don't even know why you were ever allowed in her yard when I left"

"Mommy stop that, don't be mean about My Santana it's daddy girlfriend" Kai yells at her the same time I jump in as well.

"Aye Alyssa shut the fuck up and quit saying shit about her like she couldn't end your shit." I quickly grabbed Kai out her way.

"The fuck you mean girlfriend, Jahseh I know your ass didn't fuck her, then you going to have sex with me the day I came back home. Your ass could of gave me some shit. How lonely we're you to fuck her" she says and Jah just stood up walking away.

I went back inside behind him and put Kai down while she stayed outside to smoke.

"So you took Santana out on a date. Then the next day Alyssa show up you fuck her and then planned to get rid of her before Sienna came so y'all can fuck too. Your a dumb ass nigga and that shit is disrespectful as fuck. Then on top of it She steady saying slick shit about Santana and you not saying shit to her"

"They-"

"I don't even want to hear it. You're dumb as fuck nigga. I'll see you Kai okay I'll come pick you up some more" I say going to him and giving him a hug. I'd take him to see Santana but not until I know what's up with her.

I walked out getting in my car and leaving. His ass really act like he didn't pull some foul shit. I was fucking on siblings and was more careful than he was. Then why act so surprised she doesn't want to talk to your ass no more. Alyssa back which means Sienna probably back hiding out in her house to avoid them arguing everyday. Kai not going to ever be allowed to see her again.

______________
Well Auntie Stokes found out 😮 I don't think he's happy to catch up on what happened in a week and a half. Kaisen still spilling all the beans as usual. What should happen/ what's abt to happen? Vote and comment how y'all feeling?

 What should happen/ what's abt to happen? Vote and comment how y'all feeling?