𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

Jahseh Pov:

"He got his iPad, what about all his clothes and shoes" Sienna said having me double check everything for the third time.

"Yes he got everything he needs" I tell her again.

"Kai text daddy if anything happens okay"

"Can I text you too. I can take pictures so you don't miss me" he says to Sienna.

"You remember my name in there" she asked him. He nodded.

"It has your picture silly. Santana feel better okay. Then when you not sick anymore the baby can come here so I can play with him" he says to her.

"Yes sir. You're going to be a great big brother" she says. I just watched them.

"You excited" I asked him and Sienna left to use the bathroom. She just got here not too long ago. She stayed home all day. It's Sunday and the entire weekend she stayed home working.

"No" he says. "I don't like being with real Mommy, but Santana says maybe her just doesn't know what to do yet so I go so real mommy and Santana both be happy" he says climbing on the couch and sitting by his bag.

"Real mommy"

"Yeah because I like Santana as my mommy more"

"She's—"

"I know him not my mom, but I like him as my mom more" he says cutting me off.

"Well your real mom on her way okay. You want a snack" I asked him and he nodded. I ran into Sienna in the kitchen on her phone.

"You okay"

"I- yeah I'm good" she says putting her phone down.

"What's wrong"

"It's not my business or for me to have say in, I just don't feel right with him being there all week. I don't trust it" she says.

"Sienna you know I didn't mean it that way. I shouldn't of said it but I told you, you can have say in stuff with him"

"Jah no I told you why have say with him and I wouldn't want her around my child even in the slightest way" She says before picking her phone back up. "I have to work tomorrow is she on her way" she asked walking into the living room.

"Yeah she should be here any minute now she text saying she was down the street a little while ago" I tell her. I then went looking for a Snack for Kai I had to go buy more we hardly have shit here.

Sienna POV:

"Maybe that's her" I say going to the door and Kai was playing with a toy on the couch. I opened it and she was on her phone talking.

"Yeah, but Jahseh why the fuck you only send me thirty when I asked for fifty" she says before looking up.

"The hell you mean, why the fuck is he sending you money" I asked her.

"Oh it's you, do you ever stay at your own house. He sends me money whenever I ask. I'll just text an ask him myself because I know you won't send the message"  she says smiling. Kai then ran up with Jah and hugged my leg, Jah grabbed his bag.

"Guess what Mommy, Santana is having a baby and I'm going to be a big blother. " he says exited. I wasn't expecting that or what the fuck she just said. Why is he sending her money.