𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙥

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗽 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

𓃒Sienna Pov𓃒

I sat there debating on actually going through his phone. I don't want my feelings hurt. I expect to see him calling me out my name and what not. I just, mainly I want to see if him and Alyssa still talk or what they say.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm jealous of her or she's competition. However she's my biggest question when thinking of having a relationship with Jahseh. At the same time though it's the mother of his child. I put his phone down on the bed deciding not to go through it. I'll just take the pictures like he asked. His phone chimed as I took off my robe from my shower. I wasn't going to take full nudes but a little something. Only person I'd be scared he'd show would be Stokeley, maybe his mom too, the two are very close but oh fucking well. They'll just see my tittles.

I put on a simple but strappy and lace bra and panties set. I sat on the bed and picked up his phone unlocking it. I looked at the Notification Center. The contact name wasn't in English. I held down on the message seeing he text himself from my phone.

__________
Bien-aimèe

These pictures I took look dumb
as fuck 😂 Also who is Darell

_________

I just closed out the message app and opened his camera. Taking some. Some came out blurry as hell or just a really bad angle. Majority of them though was a tease, to be honest if I was a guy I'd fuck myself without a doubt. I then laid down cutting on a random cartoon to fall asleep to. I laid in bed getting comfortable, also tossing on sweats. I grabbed his phone to answer.

_____________
Bien-aimèe

Did you read the messages

I skimmed through

You're concerned

Y'all call each other too 👀

Yeah, never more than a few
minutes. Not my type 🤷🏽‍♀️

You tell him that

Of course I did

Why you text so many niggas where
you're female friends

Me and females don't
last long and because it's the 'niggas'
That approach me wanting my number
So I'll communicate on a friendly level

You sure

Jahseh you
have my phone finish going through it

You went through my messages
already

Nope 👎🏾

Why

I just changed my mind

I did take pictures for you though. You
can go through
and see what you actually want
to keep and delete

Go through it

No I don't want to

Why you don't want to anymore