𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝘼𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙

𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗽𝘁. 𝟮

Jahseh pov:

Sienna came out her room and sat next to me on the couch. I just looked at her not knowing if I should speak first or what. A second later Kai came out too sitting on her lap. He gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry" she says looking at me holding Kai on her laps

"You don't need to apologize it's my fault. I told her because I didn't know what to say to you. I didn't want to say anything to offend you and if that stuff were to be Kai I'd be doing life right now."

"I'm just sorry for going off and yelling at you. I did hear it over the phone and just to know that you asked me to go to you confidentially until I was ready, it got to me. I'm not completely ready to just be open. What really got to me wasn't even just you telling her. I know that she's your go to person and I'm fine with that to an extent. It wasn't your business to share though. I went to you thinking I could trust you and then— maybe I'm overly sensitive about it but it's my business to be sensitive about. I'm not mad I'm just disappointed. I do appreciate you standing up for me though." She says.

"Sienna I'm sorry" I say again.

"Him is, because him loves you Santana. Told you" Kai says. I mentally groaned because I know he's saying it because I told her that earlier.

"It's fine"

"Sienna stop saying it's fine if you're not really fine with it"

"It's fine it's the past I'm over it Jahseh"she says and Kai hugged her. Although I didn't mean to say it and wasn't lying, she has skipped over me saying I love her three times now.

"There's no way you're over it like that"

"We'd be going in circles if it is a continuous conversation"

"How is you explaining yoursel-"

"I explained my self though. I told you how I felt"

"Explain it again for me then" I say.

"I was disappointed" she dragged. "It was my business and you weren't right to just share it. It could of been for a good cause but that wasn't your place. It's over now, you stood up for me it's cool" she says while Kai started playing with her face.

"I'm just a disappointment at this point"

"Wh- Jahseh I'm not understanding what your doing right now I said it's fine why drag it and then start this" she says.

"I'm just thinking out loud. How many times have you told me that already. It's a common thought of yours about me. Half the shit I do you get disappointed in" I say truthfully. She took a deep brain closing her eyes before looking at me again.

"Stop. I don't know what you're about to do if it guilt tripping me or you feel so guilty you have to down yourself but stop. I don't like it and I don't want that. I never said all you were was a disappointment, nor did I say you always disappoint me. Jahseh there is so much about you that I admire. I'm fine I said that" she says in a slower calmer tone.

"Why would I guilt trip you Sienna"

"You're picking and choosing what you want to talk about now" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm asking a question why are you getting upset"

"You want a snack" she asked Kai and they got up as she carried him to the kitchen.

"Sienna" I call.

"You hear something Kaisen" she asked him. He shook his head no laughing.

"Sienna" I says again going to the kitchen. "I'm just trying to talk. I don't want to keep fucking up"

"I never told you that you keep fucking up. You're in your own head Jahseh."

"So you cry for a half hour and now everything fine and you're acting like I'm perfect" some days she really has me question whether she really likes me or not. Some days she seem so invested and then other days we argue and it's like she dismisses me or uses me when she wants. I'm trying to love her and she just wants to go with the flow as she says.

"Daddy where are you" Kaisen says. Sienna glared at me before talking.

"Are you serious Jahseh. You're about to piss me off. I said you're fine, we're fine. I forgave you what good is me staying mad at you going to do" she says taking Kai off the counter and grabbing small packets of goldfish out the cabinet for the two of them. "You're not perfect, I'm not acting like you are and I'm damn sure not perfect. I didn't even want to bring the situation up you did, you kept bringing it up. I'm done talking about it, if your not talk to the wall or something" she says picking Kaisen back up and walking away going back to her room.

"He can walk Sienna" I say and she flipped me off still holding him. "You're acting like you can't talk shit out Sienna"

"Talk to the wall, Im about to watch a movie" she yells back.

"I'm not talking to no fucking wall"

"Not my problem anymore" she says. I don't know what it was but that pissed me off. I wasn't go to go back there because She had Kai. This is the shit that makes me think she fuck me up. You get mad and cry having me feel like shit telling you I love you and how sorry I am, just to act like nothing happened and everything's cool. I try to elaborate and talk to better understand her and she tells me talk to a fucking wall. I look around and saw the flowers I had gotten her a while ago. I pushed the vase down walking out the house. I need to smoke and get fresh air. We can both do the same shit. I'll overreact then go back and act like I didn't do shit.

Sienna POV:

"What the fuck was that" I yell down the hall to Jahseh. No response. "Jahseh what was that" I repeat. Kaisen was about to get up with me before I had stopped him. We were about to watch Monsters Inc.

"Stay here Kaisen" I say and he nods getting back into the bed.

"Jahseh" I said. I went into the living room seeing glass and water on the floor. I looked around before calling his name again, no answer.

"Santana, you okay" Kaisen yelled asking me.

"I'm okay stay in the room please" I say. I went to the kitchen carefully since the mess was between the hall and kitchen. I grabbed the broom and swept up all the glass. It pushed the water around more which irritated me. Once I got it all swept I grabbed a towel to absorb the water then I mopped the bit that was there. I vacuumed over the area just in case too. I really didn't want Kai to step on any glass. I ran my along the area to be sure I did t feel anything.

"Where the hell is he at" I say lowly to myself going towards the door to see if Jahseh walked outside. Why knock down my flowers, flowers he got me at that. Didn't clean the mess, just put glass on the floor and walk out. I don't even get why he's so upset now. I opened the door and seen him leaning on my car smoking a a cigarette.

"Jahseh, can you come here please" I asked from the door way.

"Go watch your movie Sienna" he says.

"Why" I say looking at him. He wasn't paying me any attention but I could tell he was listening.

"Why what"

"I told you when I saw that you'd get upset and punch walls at home I didn't like it. Then you broke my vase with the flowers you got me in it. I don't have another vase Jahseh" I say and he just shrugged.

"It's fine I don't care"

"J- whatever Jahseh" I say shutting the door. I cut the lights off in the rooms no one was in and joined Kaisen in the room again. He got back on me how he was before I got up.

________
I'll leave this here but it's getting taken down tomorrow to be fixed and I may change the end as usual