𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Stokeley POV:

"You know I think you'd be a good ass wife to my boy one day"

"Stokeley shut up" she says again for the millionth time this morning.

"Hear me out, y'all already fucked. The nigga ain't even realize he marked you so the sex had to be good. His son already look at you like a mom. Y'all might as well be together, why wait" I say eating the bacon she made me for breakfast. I don't eat breakfast at Jah house no more. She actually cook Jah be fixing oatmeal and cereal, sometimes grits.

"I'm not wifey status"

"Says who"

"Me"

"Sienna do you be looking in the mirror. Trophy wife right there and let say Kaisen was yours. You'd be a sexy ass milf"

"No"

"I'm gonna ask because I'm nosy and we best friends. Also how you going to have me apologize for him and everything that night knowing y'all was fucking. Wait— did you text me back during sex"

"No it was after Stokeley"

"I was about to say he pussywhipped and you wasn't even into it"

"What" she laughed.

"Man watch how he act around you now and it's been a week. But how was it, please tell me he ain't put it in the wrong hole. He ain't been with a black girl in a while" I say. He really stuck and she could of been dissatisfied.

"That's a bit gay though asking how your male friend was during sex"

"I'm asking about you"

"It wasn't bad but not anything to be stuck over. It was just casual sex"

"He couldn't last huh"

"Anyways"

"Damn he out of practice or your shit wet as hell"

"Can we change the topic please I don't want to talk about this with you" she says turning back around to finish making the last pancakes.

"So be honest could you see yourself with him. Since I met you and seen y'all two. Well no he's a asshole but I think y'all would balance each other out in a way. Y'all would be assholes to other people but together I'd think you'd work. Your his good side, well I don't know you might be worse than him. You seem sneaky as fuck but not in a bad way"

"What is sneaky in a good way Stokeley"

"You got a point"

Jahseh Pov:

"—I see myself with Jahseh—"

"What are y'all talking about"

"Nice of you to knock, where's my kid" Sienna says in a sarcastic tone.