𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧

𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna POV:

I finished up the call going to answer the door bell. I was busy doing calls all day. These past few days I've only taken emails since I was hardly home. I've been home two days now and I can't lie, I've missed being in my own home.

Granted I was only next door but something about the quiet of me being alone just— it made me feel relief. Being with Jahseh and Kaisen all day was nice but at times I feel out of place or like I'm too comfortable. Then between the two of them I was always being asked for something. They both wanted very different things, sometimes.

Answering the door I was greeted with Jahseh holding up flowers and Kaisen with a little box of chocolates. As rude as he makes me seem I feel like my emotions show all the time and like I'm so soft. This right here had me smiling before anything. I have no clue who's idea it was between these three boys that constantly bother me but I liked this. I've had boyfriends but never got flowers at the door, hell Valentine's Day I was buying them stuff all I got was a fake rose and sex.

"Awe Thank you" I say taking the flowers first and smelling them. It was a mix of Roses and Tulips. In which I love Tulips it's a pretty but simple flower.

"You have to be ready for the date that's goes today" Kaisen said handing me the candy. I took it out his hands leaning down to give him a hug. Since I wasn't there Jahseh kept him away these past two days. He said that way I had a break but anytime Kaisen saw me he'd yell for me.

"The date today, huh" I say standing back up.

"I told him I was taking you on a date tonight he said it wrong" Jahseh corrected.

"You're taking me on a date"

"Yeah. Suit and Tie, fancy restaurant, we can come back to your place or mine after. The wine all of it my treat" he says. He licked his lips in a way that it had me stuck on them for a second before I met his eyes again.

"Fancy restaurant" I repeat.

"I'm tryna see you all dressed up too. Better than that night we went to the bar"

"So you want to out do the date I took you on" I say sarcastically.

"The bar wasn't a date and you was drunk as hell. You looked nice as fuck but I messed that day up. We in a better place now and I can make up for that one" he says.

"You're joking" I asked looking over his face to see if I could tell if he was lying.

"Dead serious Sienna. He's going with my mom since I have to work late these next few days anyways. I'll take one late night this week to focus on you, you deserve that"

"What is the catch"

"It was S. E. X. , but I have to make it sound good right" he says and then laughs. His laugh is so amazing, he hardly does it he has this tough guy demeanor but everything gets to him.

"I did that already"

"Now it's my turn" he says.

"And me too" Kaisen adds, unknowing to what we're talking about.

"What time" I ask looking at the flowers again.

"Whenever you done work call me. Let me know what color you wearing and we'll go from there" he says looking me up and down.

"We're matching"

"I'll try I don't got too much to choose from as far as suit and Ties"