𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[nice little smut towards the end. We onto the next big idea of the story. So almost halfway]

Jahseh Pov:

I was laying on Sienna stomach. She had re-twist and braided my hair back. She oiled and massaged it all as well. It's been a few days since the whole Family dinner and Mookie shit happened. I haven't done anything else stupid. I've been doing good she said when I asked.

It felt like a stupid question when I asked her but I was serious about it. I wanted to know if she was okay, was I still fucking up, and did we have anything else to sit and talk about. She just now took me off of punishment it seemed like. After that night she'd let me touch her but not how I wanted to. I couldn't be all over like I wanted. Today though she's let it all slide and I've probably smothered her but she hasn't complained.

"Babe why do you text the niggas in your phone back knowing you're—"

"To see if I'm wrong. Not every guy is going to like me or want to fuck. I'm honest with all of them that I'm with someone if they disrespect that it's on them, fuck them. I don't want to be and have never been the one to ignore the complete opposite sex because I was with someone. I don't say shit I shouldn't and I'm not hiding anything. I can't assume every guys wants something with me some are genuinely wanting to know me as a friendship." She says. "That's not what I wanted to say but it fits. I can't think of the right words"

"I get that but you're sarcastic with them off jump"

"Was I just a sweet heart to you when we met" she asked me.

"No y- you right. Your mouth has always been an issue" I say remembering. Her sarcasm always gets me. She not even a sweet heart now.

"I'm not going to cheat or talk to someone as if I'd be with them because at this moment I don't want anyone else. They can either respect that or shut the fuck up" she says.

"I trust you"

"Who stood out to you this time" she asked.

"What you mean"

"You had my phone and now you're asking so what conversation did you not like" she asked.

"N- they were fine. I feel like that night— I went through a few messages and each guy you told them you were in a relationship, you said you had a family, showed them me, then in your pictures there's this photo you have of me and I was reading the caption you had on it. It was like you saying I love you without actually saying it" I tell her honestly.

"A caption on a picture" she says in a questioning tone.

"Yeah"

"Ooh. I know what you're talking about. I feel like when I bring you up to talk about you I feel so soft. I don't mind it because it's not a lie. I'm the happiest with what we have now. We're not even together and it's better than the relationships I've had. Aside from recently being a bit rough you've treated me so well and spoiled. I'm not use to the constant affection and being told I'm beautiful everyday, the gifts and, Jah the relationship I had one that was so far gone that I went to his house and his mom called me another guys name and I was too embarrassed to correct her the entire night. I thought it was a girl but turns out Jesse was his friend in the basketball team and they were- they had a nice little bromance on the side."

"Your life Sienna I don't get it" I say to her.

"I said it was fucked up"

"Yeah but I feel like people who were abused as a kid and left had easier lives than you. You had little shit happen and different shit happen over and over again the entire time you grew up"