𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[ᔕIᑎᑕᗴ I TOOK ᔕO ᒪOᑎᘜ TO ᑌOᗪᗩTᗴ TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Iᔕ KIᑎᗪᗩ ᒪOᑎᘜ ᗷᑌT ᔕTᗩᖇTᔕ ᗯᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᗯᗴ ᒪᗴᖴT Oᖴᖴ]
•do y'all like the nick name Nana for Sienna from Kai and Jah or no•

Jahseh Pov:꧂

"Nah but imagine how many kids y'all would of had if she didn't take the plan b pills" Stokeley says. Both the boys are in the bedroom sleep. They been sleep about two hours we watched one more movie and now we're just up talking. I want Stokes to leave so I can talk to Nana alone but I don't want to kick him out, he not getting the hint though.

"None" Nana says in a bored tone. She told me how she was scared but excited which is all stuff we've talked about. She said Kai almost had her cry because he said her baby, well our baby was dead but she remembered we hadn't told him anything yet. I don't want to tell him until she close to the end of the pregnancy. I'll just deal will the calls and him saying she's still getting sick of me being around her. I've tried to explain to him that's not how it works but he's set on me being the reason she's getting sick every day.

"Why you say that" Stokes says and I looked at her too.

"What would it change. The baby probably would of still died. If I was going to have a baby before it would of happened I think. I think we'd have no kids still and be in the same place we are now, just we would of spent all the money we used on something else" she says.

I wish I could go in her head and calm all her nerves at times or take away some of her thoughts and worries and put them all on myself. I can't do anything but watch her while she has the internal battle with herself. Of course I try to help but I can only do so much. She also doesn't open all the way up to me and I can't make her do it. I fucked that up so I just have to wait until she's comfortable. Whatever she is comfortable enough telling me I try to listen and react in a way that beneficial or helpful towards her or us as a couple.

"Or the plan b the reason the pregnancy didn't last all of it that went into your system-" Stokes says and her head faced him as I cut him off.

"What the fuck made you think that was smart to say. Dumbass I swear-"

"Jah" Sienna looked at me like I was wrong but that shit is about to be in her head and mine.

"You right, I didn't think that one through. I'm sorry... Damn." He says looking at Sienna.

"You're fine Stokeley" she says still looking at me with an unsatisfied face.

"You know what, I been here for while we watched movies and shit. I'm going to head home. Santana I will text you or call you later, Jah I'll see you if you here or home next time I come" He says getting up and coming over to give Sienna a hug. She hugged him and they said goodbye before he left. I swear he's such a dumbass.

"You going to be mad all night" she asked.

"I'm not mad"

"He didn't—"

"What are to taking up for him for? Whether he meant to or not that shit so if stayed to him. Why tell you that and you already scared and don't want a kid-"

"Don't cut me off to yell at me" she days calmly cutting me off but her face told me that I was starting to upset her. I'm not sure how I'm the one upsetting her though.

"I'm sorry, talk"

"You're only upset because he's right in a way. How many months have we been taking the pills and stuff to fight if pregnancies my body might of gotten use to it and try to automatically do it even without the help of medications" she says and I just sucked my teeth getting up and walking away.