𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙣

𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝗻 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[we number 66 in #jahsehonfroy.. make me eat y'all ass]

Jahseh Pov:

"I'll miss you too" Kai says back to Sienna. She gave him a hug before helping buckle him and shutting his door. I stood beside the car waiting.

"You good"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be" she asked confused.

"I don't know. Thought you'd have something to say"

"About what"

"I'm leaving for a few days" I say looking at her.

"Three days, have fun I'll be home. " she says sarcastically.

"Everyday you make me question shit"

"I mean what did you expect were not together. We, that sounded harsh I'm sorry" she said stopping her self for a moment. "We really only hang out when I'm at your house, we still hardly text and it's not like we're having sex as a daily routine or anything. I don't know what you expected" she adds.

"Okay Sienna. Your ass know how to work a phone though"

"As do you love" she says and smiles. "Go it's three days if I feel the need to bother you I will but I doubt I'd notice really. I'll notice Kaisen being gone"

"So you care more about him than me"

"He's cuter than you boo boo" she smiles and places a hand on the side of my face. "Go before you confuse him"

"You have no real emotions Sienna" n

"Guess we have that in common Jahseh"

"I don't trust your ass" I tell her looking her over.

"You like it though"

"Don't start shit"

"Im wore out don't worry" she says.

"That was almost a week ago" I say referring to the last time we fucked which was when my mom brought Kai back.

"Okay and your point. You're a very needy guy and too much happened then anyways"

"You tapping out" I smirked.

"Don't do that, you'll be coming back faster than you left" she said coming closer.

"Try me"

"Keep testing me Dickhead" she says.

"Fuck you"

"Fuck you too now leave" she says laughing a little before moving away. I just watched her.

"Bye Jahseh, bye Kaisen" she said waving, once she went inside her house I got in the car and started moving.

Kai immediately started talking to me about the s'mores him and Sienna made a few days ago. He has been doing it everyday since it happened. Her with him has my head in all different directions.

I know he feels the same way because he went to having his mom who don't care at all to having Sienna. Sienna could tell me he's staying with her forever jokingly and he'd get mad if I said no. He probably likes her more than me.

I don't say anything when he calls her mommy anymore though and she got upset. I get why but at the same time I don't know. I don't want him think that she will just erase Alyssa from the picture, but at the same time I don't feel the need to correct it.