𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎

𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[I think I found a face claim for Sienna. I couldn't find someone that fit how I wanted, I'm not using any face claims no way tho.]

Jahseh Pov:

"Why do you get scared anytime I mention something that indicates a long term commitment with us" I asked.

"You're saying kids and marriage. That's a lot, not too long ago you didn't even want to marry anyone anymore" Sienna says back.

"I still dont"

"What" she says turning to look at me finally.

"I dont want to be married, another kid maybe."

"So why keep saying it. You're asking me questions like you don't know how I am already. That marriage wouldn't even be a good one. No one would show up but Stokeley"

"Why you think that"

"Your mom don't like me, no one else in your family knows me or about me maybe, and I don't have anyone but me" she says. She just been different she use to chime in more now certain things I say she has a mini attitude she tries to hide but it's evident in her tone and actions.

"That night I went to Ma's house for the dinner it's was like two weeks ago. You heard us didn't you" I ask her.

"Heard who" she said.

"Me and Ma. You heard something, since then You haven't told me anything about your past. You don't- you not the same in ways. Like I feel like certain shit now you changed, the little shit"

"I dont know what I was supposed to hear Jahseh"

"Like that you went back to only calling me Jahseh again. You do that when you're not as comfortable with me"

"What? I call you Jahseh all the time"

"No you had just started calling me Jah again" I say.

"Im just use to—"

"Sienna what are you lying to me for. What did you hear" I asked her. She turned back around folding clothes. I was at her house since I had the day off and Kai was in the living room sleep.

"Who is lying Jahseh" she says dryly.

"Sienna what did you hear" I asked her again.

"Nothing" she says. "I was talking to Kaisen"

"Yes you did you kept smiling and it looked forced. Just tell me. You heard her say you was fast didn't you? Nah can't be that I- it's the whole using me thing and not being around long she said Huh. I don't care what you and Stokeley do Sienna I know nothing will happen, I don't see you using me as a cushion. If we can I want something as long ter—"

"She said I do stuff with Stokeley and I'm using you? How am I fast? She doesn't know shit about me all she knows is all the fucked up shit you say to her. Like my sob story." She says before stopping and taking a deep breath. "Sorry that's your mom. I'm sorry. You said why do I get scared? I don't get scared Jahseh I just have doubts."

"No go back sob story" I say undo what's she's referring to at the moment, Before realizing.

"Nothing" she says going back to folding clothes.

"Sienna I swear I don't know what she doesn't like about you. Out of all the shit you could of heard I wish it wasn't that. " I'm That had to of been the most fucked up thing Ma' said that night and It just had to of been what she heard.

"She told you what she didn't like." She mumbled. "It's fine" she shrugged.

"It's not" I say going closer to her.

"It is Jahseh. I mean I tell you a sob story and you're the sweetest man alive due to you feeling sorry for me"

"Sienna I'm sorry"

"No it's more on me than anything." She said continuing to fold clothes.

"How" I asked.

"Jahseh dont make me answer that just drop it. I said it was fine so leave it at that. I didn't bring it up, nothing. It's fine" she says stopping what she was doing again and looking at me.

"You not about to blame yourself for her though. It's not on you, she's just being weird"

"It's fine Jahseh. I don't care, it's not like I have to deal with her all the time no way" she says annoyed.

"Sienna-"

"Jahseh im telling you to drop it before this conversation turns into an argument"

"Just answer the question and I'll drop it"

"Excuse me" she says grabbing a stack of towels to put them away.

"How would any of this be on you more Sienna"

"Excuse me" she says again trying to go around me.

"Talk to me" I say blocking her.

"Jahseh I told you it's fine drop it"

"No I want to know. You said you felt more comfortable talking to me so what is the issue now" I say looking at her.

"Because no matter what the fuck I tell you, you run to her. A fucking mommas boy, I didn't think It'd bother me but I can't. You knew I didn't even want to go to you with my home life and the first fucking person you tell is your mom. I told you she didn't like me and you're giving her fuel. Maybe it's not that bad to you but Jahseh the worst parts of my life were at home. I was trusting you and really thinking I could go to you, I thanked you all to find out you told someone, you told me you wouldn't say anything and we would talk about it. Me and you, not you and who ever the fuck else you told." She snaps yelling at me and starts crying. " move out my way Jahseh" she says pushing past me.

"Sienna I'm sorry" I say following her and going to grab her arm she moved away.

"Don't touch me. Leave me alone" she said through gritted teeth.

"Sienna I'm sorry. I love you and I didn't thi—" I say go in g near her again and she cut me off pushing me away from her.

"I let you go through my phone, I forgive you, I listen to you and try my best to help you out so that you don't feel like you're going through the same thing as you did with you ex. I try to make you feel less alone as a parent. Why can't I get that, even half of it. You hear what you want to hear when I talk to you Jahseh." She says still yelling almost while the tears rolled.

"I'm sorry Sienna. I'm trying to— I love you and I'm n—" she cut me off again.

"Leave me alone Jahseh! You don't think that's the fucking problem.  I- just give me space" she says tears still falling out slowly. My chest felt tight looking at her. I've never seen her cry before or even close enough to crying.

"Santana what's wrong" Kai say meeting us in the hallway. We must of woke him up. "You sad" he says hugging her leg.

"Nothing, I'm fine" she says wiping her face and going back in the room. He followed her and I went to go towards the room and she shut the door. "Just give me a minute Jahseh please"she said through the door.

__________
That in a great roll to marriage 😍 I love them togetha and to think I thought she'd end up with Travis 🎯 anyways I'll probably delete this later tomorrow to add a little more before I work in part 2 make sure I know how I want it to go... how y'all feeling? I think Sienna over reacting tbh but they're cute as usual all boo'd up💖🐷