𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮

𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna POV:

"Hey, is um Alyssa home" I ask sweetly being met with Jahseh. Just as she was walking up to the door. "Alyssa come outside, please" I say looking past Jahseh.

"No, get off my property" she says and rushes off back to the rooms I'm guessing.

"Why are you asking for her" Jahseh asked. I haven't really seen him in a few weeks maybe like a second or two when he goes to work every once in a while. After that shit when she tried to say I gave her a black eye and he believed her I stopped talking to him.

Had the nerve to text me saying he has to take her side no matter what but once he found out it was make up and she lied he got on her about it. She's not a fucking kid I don't want to get on her about shit. I want to punch her for real so she won't be considered a liar anymore. It's helpful of me to do so.

"Whether she's making dog footprints or not she needs to stop shitting in my yard or throwing her shit over to it. She's a grown ass woman and I'm not stupid. Either she can clean it up or you can but it needs to fucking my stop. Y'all don't even have a fucking dog and I saw her. Forward the message please" I say. "Oh and I want it done today" I add with a fake smile as I walked away to go back home. Nasty ass bitch.

"Sienna" he calls.

"Nope leave me alone unless you're cleaning the shit out my yard" I say waving him off and going inside.

Little over a hour goes by and I notice moving in the yard through the curtains of my window. I looked to see they have Kaisen out here with bags on his arms trying to pick it up.

"I know damn well-" I say before going outside. I look to see Jahsehs car gone. Which I took as an opportunity to beat her fucking ass.

"Alyssa" I yell seeing that she's sitting on her step watching him.

"This bitch" she says lowly though I heard.

"Kaisen stop she knows damn well you should not be doing this" I say and he looks at me confused. I haven't seen him in a while today being the first day and I haven't heard him call for me.

"The hell are you telling my son"

"Don't claim him now. All you did for him was provide him a womb to grow in. The moment he came out you didn't give a fuck" I say as she walked up to me.

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to"

"I'm making eye contact, ain't no one else standing in front of me" I say before calling Kaisen to get the bags off so he could go into my house. At first I didn't care if he saw me hit his mom but with him so close I changed my mind but he's not going in my house shitty. With her shit at that. This bitch is fucking disgusting.

"Get off my son. The fuck you touching him for, now you can't hear" she says pushing on my shoulder as I try to untie the bags from him. It's only pissing me off more. "It looks like your bowing down to me as the fuck you should black bitch" she says pushing my head back. Just as I untied the last bag on Kaisen. It made me jerk back and him as well.

"Kaisen go into my house please" I say standing up.

"He can't watch you get your ass beat. I gave you a chance last time to get the first hit should of took it" she says and next thing I know I'm being pulled back.