𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙂𝙤

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗼 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
[commwnt and vote before I delete this]

Jahseh Pov:

"Stop I like that one"

"That is the simplest shit I have ever seen" I tell her. We were still looking for the ring.

"Then let's keep looking"

"Add that one to your cart first" she says before taking the phone out my hand.

It's comings from Etsy. It's 20 dollars you don't want nothing better than that" I say.

"No and it comes with a ring for you Jahseh" she says adding it to the car and going back to look at more rings.

— —

"Maybe the time I went to your job" she says.

"See never mind, I'm being serious and you playing" I saw sucking my teeth. She had asked me my favorite memory since I told her me and Kai were talking about it. The day she came to my job I ended up cussing her out and it was just stupid shut back to back after that.

"I'm serious up until that point. I was pissed off by her and that was my first time ever going to your job. Although you pretend I was your wife you handled it nicely and helped calm me down. Though at first you didn't listen to me"

"You just said you'd marry me"

"I never said that" she rebuttals.

"So now your saying you won't marry me"

"I did- Jahseh stop"

"That day don't count pick another one" I tell her.

"Fine the first day we met" she says.

" why are you only doing times that I've cussed you out. Do you like that shit" I asked. I cussed her out because of the whole thing with that house party Stokes through she started shit with Alyssa that night.

"No the first day I met you was the day after Kai had ran outside naked. I came to apologize to her and you answered the door" she says correcting me. She was right but I'm not telling her that. I'll just tell her it don't count again.

"Don't count. It was two seconds. I didn't even remember it"

"Why do you have to remember my favorite moment or memories what ever you called it" she says and I shrugged.

"This, today has been my favorite memory with you. Also I liked the night I stayed over and Kai chose me to help him when he had that nightmare, and the time we went shopping and he had the accident-"

"What" I say cutting her off.

"Only because I feel like we actually bonded like, it was different. I felt like I actually had to take care of him that day, I can't explain it. Another time with you is either the day after your birthday- No the day. The first time I sucked your dick"

"Your favorite memories with me is today, we argued so here you go again. The next is the day you sucked my dick I'm starting to think you don't really give a fuck about me" I tell her.

"Jahseh that day we talked about me being your girlfriend for real, you dating, and you asked about me more and my birthday. I told you how I was in a relationship, we moved passed that Alyssa coming back phase kinda-" she says and I stopped her.

"What about today"

"Because I feel like we haven't had a moment like this in a while. Regardless the argument these past few hours with you. By the time the night ends I know thinking back on this I'll smile you took me from being on the floor crying to sitting here laughing and talking to you as if that never occurred" she says and I nod.