𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙯𝙮

𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝘇𝘆 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
Bro my girlfriend is ugly as hell. She be thinking I'm joking when I tell her that shii but, every time she take a picture I be feeling embarrassed for her. I muted all her stores the bitch is ugly. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Jahseh Pov:

I finally decided that I'd head over to Siennas' house. I don't know if she's going to even answer the door for me. Stokes mad because he said I should of went when he told me. I lied telling him I did and we still needed time ,but he seen right through that shit.

I took a deep breath before knocking. If she's crying I'm leaving. I don't think I can handle it. I know we were arguing but for her to cry it makes me feel like shit. I'm my head nothing could bring her down and she doesn't let dumb shit bother her, so I just never expect her to come to tears.

I knocked twice before she came to the door. She just stared at me before stepping back and letting me in the house. She changed her whole house around, well her living room furniture was changed around. It's not bad but I like the original set up better.

"So-" I speak a hand going to my neck due to the uncomfortable feeling of this situation. She cut me off to talk first.

"I'm sorry. I know how you are with your family and I should of never over stepped boundaries. I shouldn't of assumed I was able to make decisions on my own when it comes to Kai. I'm- I'm sorry for, I'm sorry for being difficult and it causing this entire situation to be blown up. I don't want to be a burden to you or make you feel like you have to be with me. I don't want you to only be with me because of my feelings either. If you think I'm an issue in your life just let me know and I'll leave you alone. I don't want you to hate me if you want us to be together-" she says before cutting her self off and going silent. I know there was more on her mind that she refused to say. Although I can tell me being here is a lot she's still looking me in my eyes as she talks. I don't know what it is but I swear she always looks so beautiful no matter the situation. Her eye contact was so powerful at times as well.

"Sienna I-" I went to apologize but I hadn't even thought of what I'd say so instead I brought up something else. "I wanted to know if you still wanted to help me with Kai birthday party" I say cautiously.

She took a deeper breath and her eyes changed. They went from sadness to I'm not even sure. She just looked over me, my face, my body, every inch of me felt her eyes scanning it. In the end watch me have to beg for her forgiveness.

"You want me to help you" she says after a long silence it felt like.

"I'm no good with planning shit. Plus, you know Kai and he'd enjoy it more of you were apart of it and not just me. He really wants you there" I say to her. Which is true but hopefully it gets us back on the right track, slowly even.

"Okay" was all she said. She finally looked away from me letting out a breath as if she'd been holding it in the entire time. She turned around to walk away.

"Si- Nan- enna-"I say stopping her and stumbling over what to call her. I need to apologize for everything it's both of us who blew the situation up, but I'm the reason the situation happened. "I don't hate you, I could never hate you. I don't know why I do the shit I do ,sometimes I react before thinking it over and it results in me hurting you and eventually hurting myself. I want us together and you know that-"

"Jahseh it's-"

"Don't say that everything is fine. I'm an asshole to you I know. If anything I hope you don't hate me."

"I don't. Jahseh honestly you made me feel like shit. I feel dirty in your presence right now and I hate it. You don't know how bad I want to bow at your feet and beg for your forgiveness and for you to love me. I can't do it- I promised myself I would not continue to be stupid for a relationship. If this is something you no longer want then tell me. "