𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝙋𝙖𝙮

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺 𝗣𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗷𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔSienna Pov:

"What are you doing" Jahseh asked as I headed for the front desk.

"Huh, I'm getting a room for the night" I say.

"Why, I thought we was doing a clean slate" he said.

"Yeah but-"

"Okay and we left off at us about to do x- rated things" he says.

"Jahseh you know that won't happen"

"Why won't it" he questioned tilting his head slightly.

"Jahseh it's complicated and you—"

"Did you not just tell me outside what ever I want is mine and then promised"

"Jahseh-"

"Watch out then so I can get your room. What were you getting"

Why would I have you pay for my room"

"Why would Iet you pay if I'm here"

"Jahseh"

"Go to the elevator with Kai please" he says and points.

"Come on" I say and grab his hand following behind Kaisen to the elevator. Kaisen pushed the bottom and the doors opened up immediately . He got on and then me and Jahseh did.

"Let go of my daddy meanie pants" Kaisen said pushing me to the other side of the elevator. I let go and watched the numbers as we went up each floor.

"Whew daddy I protect you okay" Kaisen said going back to looking at the video playing on the phone.

"There's three beds in the room. The main room has a jacuzzi tub and a shower you can sleep in there and me and Kai can take the other room. When Stokes come he can sleep on the other bed in there with us. " Jahseh says just before the doors open. I quietly walked behind them to their room.  Jahseh scanned the card then opened the door for us. I walked in looking around.

Kaisen pushed past me before talking. "You need to leave" he said lowly and wandered off elsewhere. I left it alone not about to spend time correcting him.

"Santana go make me some food" he yelled from where ever he went a second later. Jahseh was on his phone before actually coming in.

"We're you hungry" I asked him.

"No... me and uh ...me and him ate before we went down there to get you" he trailed, all his focus on the phone.

"Okay" I say just above a whisper. Damn I wish I had my phone.

"Sienna is this really all for one day. That shit is pointless" Jahseh says sitting on the couch.