𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙩

𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

"And that is the heartbeat" the doctor says in a happy tone. Siennas head immediately went to the machine. Her face looked lost. These past few days since we found out about the pregnancy, she's just looked lost and emotionless. Then as much as I use to kiss all over her her arms , legs stomach everywhere I feel like if I do it now I'd get the wrong reaction.

"Is it supposed to be this fast" she asked. This is my first time ever experiencing any of this. Alyssa didn't let me go to shit with her. I had Kai with Stokes at his house telling him it was important. He thinks it's for sex but Sienna said not to tell anyone nothing. I recorded some of the heartbeat Sienna had tears fall but I made sure not to mention it.

"Yes, you are 8 weeks pregnant so far, so the normal beat for a fetus around this time is about 110-180 beats per minutes."

"Eight weeks" she repeated. They cleaned her off and told us they will have the ultrasound photos printed off for us.

"Are you experiencing any pregnancy symptoms so far" the lady asked.

"She been horny as hell lately. She was a freak before but now it's like all day—"

"Jahseh shut up" she cut me off sitting up.

"Nah. She been trying to go all day and night. I'm not complaining but I can't keep up. Feel like I'd need Viagra for that shit." I finished. I looked at her and she glared at me not saying anything.

"That's very common. Lots of woman say that that's how they knew they were pregnant they get an increase in sexual arousal"

"He hasn't been in the fucking mood at all" she says lowly. I laughed. She flipped me off.

"Well that is very normal too. Their libido may increase or decrease" she answers.

"You're still in your first trimester of pregnancy. 8 weeks is around 2 months pregnant. Some symptoms to look out for that you may notice is sore or tender breast, fatigue, morning sickness, slight weight gain, difficulty with sleeping, constant nausea throughout the day, headaches, frequent urination, heartburn and you may feel a little bloated. All symptoms completely normal, not saying you have to have all of them, these are just more common in pregnancies" the lady added in.

"When should you announce that your pregnant to other people" Sienna asked. It shocked me honestly because I doubt she will even keep the baby. I'm waiting for her to say she wants an abortion.

"Lots of people tend to wait until 12 weeks so around the end of their first trimester to announce. This being due to the risk of miscarriage, but it's not a rule you have to go with. You're able to announce and tell whoever at whatever time feels more comfortable to you." She says.

We asked a few more questions and then she told us things to avoid or look out for. Afterwards Sienna fixed her clothes and we made our way back home. I really don't know if I should be happy or act like none of this is happening. Looking at her even after the appointment she still seems so lost and zoned out.

"Alright talk to me" I say bringing her to me.

"About what" she says softly holding my hand as I brought her to me sitting on the couch. She sat on my lap and laid her head down.

"This. The pregnancy" I say.

"The baby has a heartbeat. What type of monster or insensitive ass person would I be to get rid of the baby like that now. It just made everything seem more real I guess. I was hoping me being pregnant was a joke but guess not" she says low and soft.