𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

"Bro nah we not even getting home until late he going to be tired as hell" I say to Stokeley over the phone.

I head back home later today and all day he been asking to get Kai as soon as we get back. He don't even like having him alone so I don't know what the fuck he got going on.

"Jah Bro I missed the kid. He can sleep at my crib, but I ain't really seen little man in a while" he says.

"Stokes no"

"Just know when you pull up I'm pulling off with him. You'll see him the next day" he says hanging up. The shit don't sound right.

We was gone a week instead of just three days but not like there shit to go back home to aside from our own beds. I miss my bed for sure. I also can't wait to take a shower in my own bathroom.

I packed all of me and Kai stuff back up before loading it into the car. We then said bye to everyone before heading out to get food and make our way home. The drive wasn't too long but since I left late and Kai can't hold his bladder it took a lot longer than I wanted. He also got hungry multiple times. About ten minutes from being home he fell asleep.

I'll pulled up to see Stokes outside my house smoking a cigarette. I sighed not in the mood as he made his way over after putting it out.

"Couldn't be better timing vro. We'll see y'all tomorrow"

"What" I say getting out.

"I'll see you tomorrow ,me and Kai leaving" he says.

"Stokes you talk to—"

"She not even home bro I don't know"he waved me off grabbing Kai.

"What are you taking him for"

"Don't question me dickhead. I'll see you" he says shutting the door and putting Kai in the car seat in his car. This nigga really keep it in there to pull more girls.

"Whatever" I gave up locking the cars doors. He drove off and I made may way up to the house. I went inside to the door being unlocked. I made a mental note to yell at Stokes for that.

All the lights was off thankfully and I made my way down to my room tossing the keys down on my way. Once I got there my bedroom light was on. I know his ass wasn't going through my room.

"Stokeley you get on my nerves bruh" I say lowly.

I walked inside taking off my shirt for a shower before I noticed someone in the bed.

"Shit" I say. "Sienna" I question as to why she's in my house.

"Sorry" she says sitting there. "I had an impulse and Stokeley-" she rambled before I cut her off.

"To just sleep here while I was gone"

"No I have been here maybe ten minutes. Stokeleys been here with me the whole time. I lied just a little bit though, I wanted to see you"

"You wanted to see me after not caring about me the whole week"

"I said I lied just a little" she says standing up and coming towards me. Her arms instantly going around my shoulders.

"You lied. So I'm obsessive but you broke into my house"

"In my defense you kept asking about it"

"Why you wearing my shirt"

"It smells like you" she smiled quickly.

"You wanted to smell like me" I tease and she leaned up to kiss me. I picked her up as she gave me a few more quick kisses.

"We're the rest of your clothes at" I asked.

"How was it"

"Kai had fun I was chilling"  I say moving to the bed and sitting while she then straddles my lap.

"So it was boring"

"Something like that"

"I should of text you then"

"You wouldn't of" I say her voice got softer as she got closer to my face leaning on my shoulder.

"You're right, but I think I can make up for it" she says kissing my jaw up to my lips.

"How"

"Jahseh dont play games. You know what I mean" she says.

"Then let's stop waisting time" I say back taking the shirt off her. She had me at a loss for words after that. She had this purple sexy ass lingerie set on. There was hella straps but it brought every curve and part of her body out even more.

"Damn Sienna" I say looking at her on my lap.

"You seem so shocked" she laughed. She then brought our lips together once more.

I don't know what to calm our situation I just know she's going to drive me crazy. Her attitude and her confidence I don't know. Her words it's like she does everything to get into my head and I'm just letting her. Putty in her hands at times.

"You tired" she asked as I laid back. She kissed along my neck and down to my chest.

"Not anymore"

"Good, we're not stoping until one of us passes out" she said kissing me slowly. My hands kneading the flesh on her ass.

"Don't tap out then and we switching spots" I say pulling away.

"Oh no baby, I showing you I missed you first." She smirked as her hand rubbed over the dent in my shorts. "A little bit though"

"Your ass missed me more than a little bit" I say grabbing the back of her neck bringing her closer to me.

"We'll see" she says biting her lip.

_________
Y'all don't want me write out what they finna do right? Anyways what's you're favorite Drake song? Vote and Comment for me please before I fart on all y'all's pillows. Remember don't do drugs unless it's meth🤪🤪

 Remember don't do drugs unless it's meth🤪🤪