𝘼𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
Finished and fixed. Enjoy 😉

Jahseh Pov:

I don't know what I did to meet her, but I know she's well appreciated after shit with Alyssa. I know she's felt weird being here. I can tell by how her body language is and she's hardly talking to me ,but she's hiding everything from Kai. He knows me and her aren't on the best of terms since Stokes call but, he's been beyond happy that he got to see his Nana.

She went out and bought him this big ass paw patrol toy and got him a toy car. It's a four wheeler so he's hype as shit saying he's going to ride motorcycles like me one day. He got more excited for her than the toys though. Then she text me showing me she drew out this pop up paw patrol thing she don't like it but it looks fine to me. She told me all his birthday stuff she ordered should be here by tonight or early morning; she went out and searched for stuff just incase so that we didn't have to grow a party with nothing.

"I think it's a balloon " Kai says. We're playing Pictionary and it's her turn to draw ours to guess. Her against the both of us and she's winning so far.

"You okay" I ask her again since we made eye contact and she tells me yes looking back at Kai shaking her head no adding a smile.

I don't not love her. She definitely seems like karma to me. I think at times I don't deserve her but, nonetheless I don't want to give us up. Maybe it's not special saying I only want a future with her, but I do. I only wanted it with Alyssa too though and that's been my only other long term relationship. I blame my mom for some of my mistreatment to women. I had no real stability when I younger.

"It's a Astronaut" I hear her say after Kai got all three guesses wrong.

"I was just about to say that. Umm that's the last round okay, so who wins" he says going over to her to see the score.

"Me" she laughed.

"That's only because daddy ate too much food for bleckfasht and him has sleepy brains. He didn't play right" he says and she looked at him amused.

"Oh so if he didn't eat too much he'd be fine and you would of won" she asked.

"Yup. We would of winned way faster" he says nodding.

"Mhm" she laughed at his sarcasm.

"Y'all about hungry. We got to get you fed and ready for your birthday party tomorrow" I say to Kai.

"Now you know I be hungry a lot daddy" he tells me and I laughed.

"Where were you taking him she asked.

"He asked for Chic-Fa-La with the slide"

"Ooh, I think we're a bit too old for a slide" she mumbled. "He's about to have fun though" she speaks up.

"You don't have to come if you don't feel comfortable" I tell her knowing that's what her comment was implying.

"I—"

"Santana please, please. You have to it's my birthday. We can eat somewhere else, please pretty please" Kai says going to her grabbing her hand and begging.

"I'm going, don't worry" she says to him and he got all happy telling her she's the best, he loves her, she's so awesome etcetera.

"Let's go daddy before her changed her mind" he says taking the keys from me.