𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘁. 𝟮
[Welcome to chapter 60]

Jahseh Pov:

"Who car we taking"  Stokes asked.

"It's between you and Jahseh" Sienna answers. I was in the room getting Kai ready.

"Your car messed up or it's messy" he asked.

"I didn't drive here. Jahseh got me"

"Oh, you told me that last night" he says. I'm ready for all this to be over.

"Hey, Jahseh" Sienna says covering her eyes at the doorway.

"Hurry daddy" Kai says rushing his underwear on so I had to un-roll them.

"Yeah" I said.

"Can I-"

"Are we finishing our conversation from last night" I spoke cutting her off.

"W-what conversation last night" She asked playing dumb.

"About you making me-"

"Jahseh I thought that was over, no I don't feel like talking about that. I came to ask if you had extra pants I could borrow. If not Stokeley has some but figured I'd look better in yours then his purple ones" she said immediately shutting down the conversation. She uncovered her face seeing that Kai was dressed.

"When do you plan on talking about it then"

"Jahseh, not now. Please don't ruin this for yourself. Your birthday I mean. We can talk about that anytime other than today and maybe tomorrow". She says walking into the room.

"Why keep pushing it back"

"Because I want to enjoy the moment with you. I want to think back about the fun from today and I feel like that conversation is going to turn into something bigger than it really should"

"Come on love birds Damn" Stokeley says coming into the room. "Who car we taking"

"Mine" I say.

"Come one Kai I'll put your shoes on you" Stokes says and they walked out.

"How would you not enjoy the moment because-"

"I'll just borrow Stokeleys pants. Get ready please, and we will talk about it another time I promise. Let it go and have fun today " she says taking my hand and pinky promising. She patted my chest before walking out. I don't know why she's avoiding the conversation. You gave me an ultimatum, basically telling me chose her or Alyssa and now she not tryna talk about it.

"Come here" I say after she walked out.

"Ugh, yes" she groaned.

"Here or you want shorts" I asked her. She took both and walked out. She yelled out a thank you afterwards. Eventually everyone was ready and we all made our way to My car.

"I'll sit in the back" Sienna volunteered as soon as we stepped outside. Still avoiding talking about it I guess.

"Hell no. Just so he can d- no me and Kai in the back" Stokes said after.

"No he don't want to sit with you" She says.

"Kai who you want sit with you. Remember I got you Christmas gifts Santana didn't"

"Um, I want—" he trailed putting his hand on his chin thinking.

"That's not fair. I did get him something" She said hitting Stokeleys arm.