𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝘼 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Sienna POV:

"Hi, um did- does Jarad live here" the girl asked when I opened the door.

"Jarad"

"Yeah we've been talking and he asked me to come over today and sent this address. Is here here? Who- who are you like his aunt or something" she says a hidden attitude was in her words.

"I don't know a Jarad and this is my place"

"I'm sure this is the address he gave me"

"Well I don't know what to tell you because no Jarad lives here"

"Can you just tell him Ari stopped by please" she says her shirt shows nothing but cleavage and she wore a short ass skirt. I'm glad It wasn't a day I had Kaisen or just anyone over that will come to the door for me. Jahseh's mentioned how I dress inappropriate at times but how I dress compared to this. I am fully clothed.

It's the shortest crop top I've ever seen and it's a low cut V-Neck shirt. Her skirt just covers her vagina up and the jewelry she wore just brought attention to those places. Her thigh jewelry, belly chains, and necklaces that laid right between her breast.

"I just told you twice I don't know who Jarad is"

"Mhm, thank you" she says with a half smile and turned away to leave.

When driving off she hit the mail box not enough to knock it off but the pole is bent now. I just rolled my eyes going back inside. She continued driving off as if she never even did it. Whoever the fuck Jarad is can pay for a new mailbox stand.

I went inside to finish cleaning and organizing the kitchen and the door rang again. I mentally groaned. That's one thing I didn't like about pregnancy. Having to constantly go back and forth or up and down. It's annoying as hell. I opened the door and was met with Ms. Cleopatra.

"Mommy Santana, we here to take care of you" I hear Kai say from behind her. I looked at him and then back to her, a questionable look on my face.

"Jahseh came by and told me about you being on bed rest and the baby. I told him I'd watch Kai and you could come over daily so It takes the stress down, hopefully." She says.

"So he hasn't been over to talk to me. Hasn't text or called back but of course he went to his mom" I scoffed. I meant to only say it in my head but it's too late now.

"C-come in" I say after us all just standing there.

"I thought he would of talked to you by now it's been two days" she says as they come in. I shut the door behind them and Kai gave me a tight hug on my leg. I went to pick him up and Ms. Cleopatra stopped me.

"Nope. Stress free. Don't lift anything over ten pounds, just take this time to lay around, imagine the nursery or something. Just try to get that blood pressure down" she says. Kai looked at her and then backed up some.

"Are you hurt" he asked me.

"No- I um- The b- I'm okay" I say not knowing if I should tell him or not, since I haven't even talked to Jah yet.

"I don't want you to see me as a burden Sienna. I know you have your dislikes about me but, I really am here to just help out. When you're aloud to work again I'll even help out with that, type up whatever you need and things of that nature. You're too far along to- have another incident. You're just as excited about this baby as me and I want to make sure both you and the baby are good and make it through" she tells me and I don't know why but it upset me.