𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙏𝙬𝙤

𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[ Be honest do he got a booger ]

Sienna POV:

"Jah get off the game I have a fucking headache and you're loud as shit"

"You been saying that all week Sienna" he says and then goes back yelling into the headset.

"That don't change the fact that I got a fucking headache" she pouted.

"Put an ice pack on it the one with the eye holes" he says waving me off.

"You have the weekend off you been on the game every night, do something else"

"I don't want to fuck" he says.

"I didn't say that. I said do something else"

"Bro cover me real quick" he says to the game. My phone chimed. It was an update on a package I ordered but I'm about to lie so he can get off the game.

"Look at that, Brent text me back" I say smiling wide and walking by him to go out the room.

"Who the fuck is Brent"

"Play your game, I'm going in the living room" I say as he grabbed my arm.

"Sienna quit playing."

"I'm not let me go so I can see what he said, Damn" I say and walked out the room.

"I'll be back on later" I hear and then I ran out the room ,him chasing me.

"Leave me alone" I say and then Kaisen came out his room. He started chasing me around too. I was laughing which made my head hurt worse and it's his fault.

"Sienna give me the phone" Jah said catching me and taking it out my hand. He looked at it and then gave me a stare like I waisted his time. "You play too fucking much"

"What would you chase me for"

"The fuck you texting another nigga for. Still texting them, how long we actually been together two weeks. Three, maybe.

"I haven't text anyone" I say.

"I love you guys the most" Kai says. I picked him up.

"I love you too more than anything" I say which was true. The bond I had with him was so strange to me but I'd do anything for him. I can honestly say I know how to love him it's simple. I'm still worried about what I'm doing with Jahseh but he seems to be content and I'm content so guess we're doing fine. This is still better than any other relationship I've been in.

"This the family shit I wanted" Jahseh says.

"Alright enough stop being soft y'all two" I say pulling away from the group hug and placing Kai on the couch. I placed my hand on my temples.

"Do you normally get headaches or migraines" Jah asked sitting down in front of me. Kai sat next to me.

"No but this headache has been constant for a week. Sometimes I can ignore but then it's like it gets worse"

"Take some Tylenol"

"Do you have some here"

"Yeah I'll be right back" he says getting up.

He came back giving me two since it was a low dosage. I drank it with the water bottle he gave me and laid back. Kai laid down next to me.

"Let's cut all the lights off and watch some cartoons. Watch Kipper the Dog or some shit" he suggest.