𝙓 𝙄𝙨 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡

𝗫 𝗜𝘀 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
[im irritated bra WTFFFFFFFF START A ARGUMENT IN THE COMMENTS TO any part of this chapter pls]

❤︎
Sienna POV:

"Sant- Uh! You was up pose to wait for me not daddy" Kaisen yelled as he came in the door. I was still there from last night. I was leaning over on him on the couch and he had his hand underneath the shirt of his I was wearing.

"It's daddy fault" I say back.

"I told him he was too young a while ago don't blame me" Jah says.

"Come here"

"Dang y'all asses caught. Santana I can't believe this shit. You messing with him, me and Kaisen"

"Don't say all that together it sounds wrong"

"You right. You breaking his heart, mine, and Jahs" Stokeley corrected and shook his head.

"Shut up" I say picking up Kaisen moving off of Jah. "I'm sorry" I say to him.

"You and daddy is boyfriend and girlfriend" Kaisen asked. I looked at Jah who was on his phone. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Not exactly"

"Yea you are's" Kaisen replied nodding like he already knew the answer. He then just got off my lap walking away shaking his head. "Daddy and Santana" he mumbled.

"What did I do" Jah says still in his phone.

"Shut up" I say.

"Well love birds, I'm heading out. Santana your welcome for yesterday, annoying ass. Jah you too"

"Stokes get the fuck out. You ain't do shit"

"First off I ain't see it on her but I picked purple over that blue shit she had. Then how else would you have seen her. You was not going to go over to her house last night and I took Kai for y'all. You're Welcome" he countered.

"Aight" Jah says going back into his phone.

He left and Kai came back with a giant handful of toys to play with. Stokeley texted right after saying he fed Kai a lot already so he shouldn't be hungry. Jah said Stokeley don't do good with Kai alone for more than two hours. They start arguing and Stokeley acts like a kid too. He didn't do that this time though.

"Stokeley and Kaisen was fine" I say.

"They was probably arguing on the way here. It's almost night time I know they was arguing. He was just giving up"

"Whatever you say" I shrugged.

"So we not exactly together but we're together" he says after a moment of silence still on his phone.

"You know what I meant"

"What else would that mean, if you admitting you want to be with me, you could of at least told me first. Instead you told Kai"

"You know if I was going to say I want to be with you I would. Why would I sugar coat it"

"I don't know you was lying about missing me and it was only a week"

"No I just wanted sex there's a difference. I had to make it sound good didn't I" I say and looked at him now that he's off his phone.

"All that was not for no missed sex"