𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙮

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝘁.𝟮

Jahseh POV:

——Mí Esposa❤️——

*voice message*
Daddy nan—- they hit me and mommy
Has a new daddy for me her said

______________________________________

I put the phone into the pocket of my sweat pants and quickly grabbed a t shirt and keys. I wasn't playing around with her ass. If losing her means my son is with me right now I don't give a fuck. I don't know how you can carry and have a baby and not try to get close to the child or love them.

Then it's like she hates me almost for not wanting her to have an abortion when we found out she was pregnant. She brings it up in arguments all the time.

I ran out to the car and sped my way over to her moms house. I already know some shit is about to happen because her mom told me to never step my "black ghetto ass" near her house again. Her mom is fucking racist as fuck but laid up with a nigga darker than me and had a baby that, lucky for her came out light as shit. Then raised Lyssa to not like black people either. Fucking weird.

Once I get there Alyssa is already standing outside. She got on another nigga clothes because it's a like green plaid shirt. I'm not wearing that shit and it's huge as hell.

"Go back the fuck home Jahseh" she said when I got out the car.

"I'm taking Kaisen with me. You're not even taking care of him" I said walking closer to her since she's blocking the door.

"My mom will call the cops if you steal him away from us. We have custody of him"

"So the fuck do I. Move out the way so I can get him or bring him here" I say.

"I thought I told your black ass to stay away from my fucking house ugly nigger" her mom bust out the house moving her out the way.

"I thought I told you that same day I didn't give a fuck. Give me my fucking son or I'm going in to grab him my fucking self" I say looking her in her eyes since she jumped all in my face.

"Kaisen is fine he's with Nate he's not even here" Lyssa says.

"You got him with the nigga you sleeping with and think that's supposed to make me feel better. Stop fucking playing with me and take your ass in the house to get him this my last time asking for one of y'all to bring him out" I say yelling at her.

"Watch how you talk to my daughter" her mom says pushing me. I just stared at her.

"Go the fuck home Jahseh damn" Lyssa says.

"No, too many times have you taken him and claimed to do shit and then he's coming to me crying fuck that"

"I've never mistreated him you act like you are such a good dad. You let your friends smoke right in front of him"

"What the fuck are you even talking about" I say annoyed.

"Go the fuck home why the fuck are you even here. It was a joke"

"It's not a fucking joke him calling and stealing your phone because he don't want to be here"

"Go the hell home" Lyssa says again.

I went to go for the door and her mom pushed me again. I pushed her out the way and made my way inside. The house was dirty as hell.

"Kai" I called out walking to the back where the rooms are. I walked passed a room doubling back. Kai is in the bed crying while this white nigga is covering his mouth naked under a blanket.

"Get the fuck off my son" I say barging in the room.

"You're the boyfriend" he laughed.

"Kai let's go" I say picking him up.

"Daddy" he said clinging onto me.

I made my way back to the front to leave. Ignoring whatever else he's saying.

"If you don't let him go I'll call the fucking cops" her mom shouts.

I pushed past her going to the car. Lyssa just walked back in the house shrugging. I really fucked up somewhere with her. Her mom kept yelling and if Kai wasn't here I would of beat that nigga in the room ass. Hell her moms ass too. I got in the car speeding out the driveway and home.

Sienna POV:

"Hey" I say seeing the neighbor and his son getting out the car.

"Daddy Santana is coming" their son says.

"Go in the house buddy" he says before sighing and turning to me once I got over there. I didn't take any offense meaning the feeling is mutual.

"The fuck do you want" he says facing me.

"Not you" I respond.

"Then—"

"Shush so I can go back inside. Some lady came over knocking for you saying to call her it's important, your Jansed right" I say relaying the message as asked. He mugged me for a second before talking.

"Just give me the name"

"They didn't leave one so I assumed you knew you'd have company" I say.

"How—"

"Aah, don't do that. But she was like brow skin, kind of tall, very pretty had like a mole or something on her face and like a bob hairstyle" I say shrugging.

"Bob" he questioned.

"Well that was all" I smile about to walk away.

"Wait" he said. I mentally roll my eyes because he was just trying to get me away and now it's wait.

"Yeah"

"Did she look older" he asked.

"I mean I guess like in her thirties" I reply.

"Alright" he says closing his car door and walking off.

"Ugh" I say lowly walking away.

"Bye Santana" I heard his son yell out from the door before he told him go back inside. I waved bye with a small smile before I went inside myself.

________________
How y'all feeling? Yet again Sienna causing problems 🙄 then Jahseh took Kaisen from his mom knowing she the better parent 😔 what is happening?