𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙈𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗠𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

"Good morning bubby" I hear along with Sienna hopping on top of me.

"What time is it" I mumbled keeping my eyes closed.

"It is seven thirty. I made breakfast for you after you shower. Do you have to grab something for work" She asked.

"Do I got jeans here" I asked.

"I have to check. You don't have much" she said and got off me. I rolled onto my side getting comfortable again.

"Okay" I mumbled.

"Jah get up. Kaisen should be here any minute. You have to work at nine and I need to clean up" she says hitting me with a pillow.

"Give me fifteen more minutes"

"If I come back in here and your sleep I'll cut one of your dreads off" she says. I turned to look at her and she walked out the room.

I groaned before getting up. I looked inside her drawers to see which one she said my shit was in. I had a pair of jeans and a long sleeved stripped shirt so that's just what I'll wear. I'm tired as shit.

I got in the shower making sure the water was hot in hopes of it waking me up. I don't even know what time it was when we finally went to sleep. I was out before her so I don't know how she up. When I got out I started brushing my teeth, wrapping the towel around my waist. I heard my phone going off so I walked into the room to grab it. Alyssa name spread across the screen.

"You here" I asked as I answered the call.

"No. I need some money Jah. I tried calling you last night but she was all on your phone telling me I couldn't get anything. It's literally for Kaisen though. She's not his mom or anything to him to even have say and I didn't have time to argue" she says.

"You called last night, when" I say before brushing my teeth more.

"Like I don't fucking know. It was a little late. I'm guessing she was snooping on your shit. She must not know you delete all the evidence when you cheat" she says. I spit the toothpaste out and gargled before answering her.

"Alyssa I never fucking cheated on you. Just because she answered your call don't mean she was snooping. You got Kai of course she'd answer" I say.

"What does that have to do with her. Pick up and then give the phone to you. The fuck is she playing middle man for"

"I get what you saying but if you called late meaning after I even went to sleep why did you need money for him anyway"

"You just act like she's fucking perfection. Anyway I need like 30 dollars. I want to feed him and shit and I'm in the line but there no money on my card. Oh 31 so I can deposit it instantly on cash app" she says.

"Why go in the line if you didn't have the money" I say just as Sienna came into the room.

"Okay se— who's that" Sienna says before lowering her voice to a whisper.

"Because he wanted Burger King for breakfast why argue with him when he can have it" She says. I grabbed my boxers out the drawer and putting them on.

Sienna closed the door and grabbed the deodorant off her dresser putting it on me. She then took oil and rubbed it between her hands before rubbing it on my back. I'd appreciate it but she's distracting me at the moment. I just don't want to push her away.