𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙄𝙣

𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[a little time jump don't worry... I can't wait to ] Nana: Nah-NahNot like the grandma

Jahseh Pov:

"She still been sleeping a lot, eating more and like the normal pregnancy symptoms. Still nauseous every day around noon" I tell Ma. Sienna had left to use the bathroom and she doesn't like talking about the pregnancy much. I get it she's scared of it ending the same way the first one did. She keeps telling me it's a joke. The only reason she went to the hospital was because she was losing weight, which turns out the baby is fine but she should of went to the doctor sooner, not two months in.

"I am excited for you guys. I hope mentally she remains stable and okay, wishing for a great pregnancy. I know it's a lot but maybe it's what you guys need. Or what she needs since it's the second time you know"

"She says everything happens for a reason, I'm worried though-"

"Jah next time put the toilet seat down I almost fell in" Sienna says coming back into the living room. Her and Ma still not super cool. Ma said she's fine with Sienna and she thinks she's good for me, Sienna on the other hand is 'iffy' she says.

"My fault" I say.

"So Sienna I bet your mom is excited to be a grandma" Ma says and I have never looked at her so dirty in my life. I have told her and Siena has told her she's not cool with her mom or anyone from back home for that matter.

"Wouldn't know" Sienna says sitting down next to me. She shrugged before pulling her phone out.

"You haven't told her or-"

"Ma-" I say cutting her off only to be cut off by Sienna.

"No, I told you I don't communicate with my mother, ever since I moved. She'd probably tell me I'm unfit or something" she says looking at Ma.

"You don't think she'd be happy even in the slightest"

"Truthfully I've thought about calling her. To tell her about Jahseh and Kai, Stokeley even. To tell her about the pregnancy but I'm scared it'll cause an issue. She's hard to please when it comes to me" she says before looking at me for a second, I grabbed her hand as a sign of comfort.

"She'll come around. Mothers aren't perfect, we make mistakes and do things wrong and are way too prideful at times. We just hope to be there when it coun—"

"I wish my mother fit that description- Oh I finally found a picture of her in my phone. She is so beautiful but, didn't want me" Sienna says a smile on her face which was weird but I didn't judge. She scrolled through before handing her phone to Ma' Ma looked for a second her eyebrows raising slightly before she gave back the phone.

Sienna then turned it to show me. I was speechless, she definitely looks like her mother, she's right her mother was beautiful. She looked as if she'd be the kindest person you'd ever meet yet Sienna would say otherwise.

"I know, I wish I looked like that, look at her face. She's like a pretty version of me. Like ten times prettier" she says before shutting off the screen. "I would tell her all the time I wish I was pretty like her" She definitely favors her mother but, Sienna had something about her the stood out more.

"Baby you-"

"You're Mother is very pretty but even through a picture you can tell her- what do y'all say the Vibe feels off" Ma says and she was right I wasn't going to say that though.