𝙂𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝘼 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗚𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗔 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
[ gave y'all a smut at the end. It's Jah Pov... it's not much so don't have high hopes. ]

Deleting later to fix it up a bit

Stokeley POV:

"You know you had a package sitting out there" I say walking in Jah house. It was around seven and I was hungry. I'm not paying for no take out. "Oh shit, Santana. I didn't think y'all was going to work shit out. This Nigga was tripping, I told him he lost you for real" I say walking in and seeing Santana talking to Jah in the living room.

"Damn Stokes" Jah says and I shrugged, I was being honest. I told him straight up I was like bro she ain't talk to you in a week y'all done. Sienna dead ass tired of your shit. She tired of your mom shit and she tired of your baby mom shit. Hell she probably tired of Kai shit too. It's too much shit every day it's more bullshit, y'all done. He told me shut up she never said they was done, she just needed to clear her head and her phone might be dead. Who phone dead for a week straight, then she wasn't blocking him she was declining them shits and ignoring text messages. He right though, they wasn't done.

"See I was going to go to your house for dinner but something told me to come here instead" I say to Santana.

"You haven't came by in like three weeks shut up" she replies.

"Bro code, he told me if y'all not on good terms, me and you can't be on good terms either. Ask him about that shit" I shrugged going to the kitchen. I saw fucking oxtails on the counter. It had greens, Mac and cheese, and potatoes I know for a fact my baby Santana cooked tonight. "Aye this my plate" I asked.

"You can have it, it was going to be mine but I think I want something else"

"You ain't eat" I asked her.

"I did, I meant for tomorrow" she says and I nodded grabbing a fork and taking the plate to wrap it up.

I had this bitch named Cheyenne in the car waiting she not touching my food though. I told her this my place and my friends staying over for a little while he in town. She was hell bent on knowing where I stay at. I grabbed the plate going into the living room with them for a minute talking. Next thing I know Jah was sliding a ring on Santana finger.

"Hold the fuck up, what is that" I say pointing.

"Oh I got her a ring"

"Like a ring type ring" I asked.

"Nah just a ring" Jah says.

"No proposal type shit"

"No Nigga, not yet at least" he says and put a ring on his finger afterwards.

"Nah The fuck y'all both got rings for" I asked in disbelief. No way he gave her a ring not proposing or nothing. I don't think Sienna would even except a ring from him. May be a prank or some shit.

"I asked for a ring and he got it for me" Santana says.

"Wait you want a ring" I asked her shocked.

"He told me he wanted to place jewelry on my hand" she shrugged. "This is cute and he has a matching band" she adds.

"You tried to be slick" I say and he waved me off.

"No he got it because he's really convinced we will get married at some point" Santana says.

"He in love, I'm happy for you bro" I say as he mouthed they getting married. Santana flipped him off. I realized I left that girl in car and rushed up.