𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝘀 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝘽𝙖𝙙

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Stokeley POV:

"Santana" I say as she opened her door. "Come on Kai making us dinner" I say turning around.

"I'll be over once I finish up these emails" she said and I nodded walking back over to jah house.

"Nigga where was you at yesterday too you never answered me" I say as I go inside.

"Doing whatever the fuck I was doing"

"Hope you ass didn't follow Alyssa, your car was here never mind"

"I didn't, I just let her have him for the night. He didn't even like it over there."

"Wait nah because your car was here so where the fuck were you"

"I was out back I just didn't feel like dealing with your ass Stokes it was late" he said.

"Damn that's how it is now" I nodded.

"Is her coming to eat" Kaisen asked. He made sandwiches for dinner and he wanted us all to eat as a family so jah called me over and I told Sienna for him because Jah didn't want to do it.

"Yeah she finishing up work then she's coming"

"I missed my Santana"

"Me too but watch this go bad since she probably still mad at your ass for yesterday" I say to Jah.

"She not" he rebutted.

"How you know"

"I talked to her yesterday. She not mad at me no more..for the moment"

"What you mean for the moment"

"Because.. you know how she is one minute she fine then her mouth fucks it up" he says just as she knocked on the door.

"I got it, daddy be nice to my Santana" Kaisen says before going to open the door for her.

"Stokes don't say shit okay" jah says.

"What are you talking about" I asked as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Her is here" Kaisen said. She came and sat in the open seat next to me.

"Damn, nigga what— my fault" I say catching myself. I looked at Jah and he gave me a deadly glare back.

"What" she says looking at me.

"Nothing, so what was you doing yesterday after you left" I asked her.

"Same thing as you" she says and I nodded.

"You right" I say staring at the spot. I ended up pulling my phone out, texting jah.

—————
Jahseh🖤🦤

You marked her 👀😳

I fucked up
I didn't even realize but
I doubt she know yet

How she don't know

She never said shit about it to me

How you not realize you marked her

Heat of the moment 🤦🏽‍♂️

You never marked Alyssa ass