𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙈𝙪𝙘𝙝

𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

[I was going to make KTS a series b4 I quit but no I jus quit]

Jahseh POV:

"Why'd you move" I asked. We've been in the parking lot of McDonald's over sharing.

"I dont want to talk about it" she says.

"Alright fair enough"

"Obviously if talking anymore about Al-Alyssa is off the table" she said and I nod.

"Let's-"

"How'd-" I say and we both pause. "Go ahead and speak"

"No you're good"

"Well going back to dude. How'd y'all meet"

"We met before I moved here. Hit it off kinda being friends and hanging out and when I moved it slowly started turning into more. He's never acted like how he did coming though. I don't know if it's because he's around people he doesn't know or what" she says.

"So y'all done talking then"

"Yeah" she said unsure.

"You don't seem like the type to date a whit dude anyway, no offense"

"I like what I like" she shrugged. "I have a question though where is Kaisen"

"At Stokeleys I thought I said that"

"He agreed to babysit"

"Nah but I'm not home he going to have to"

"How'd you and him meet"

"We've known each other way too long I'd probably fuck up how we met" I say truthfully.

"It can't be worse than how I met him" she laughed.

"How he introduce himself to you"

"It wasn't really an introduction he walked into my house"

"Huh"

"When you guys had that party"

"Ooh yeah, I told him someone lived there" I say shaking my head.

"Mm" she said lowly.

"Damn that shit was an argument too. You really must like arguing"

"No the party incident could of been avoided but your baby mom has a disrespectful ass mouth" she said with attitude lacing her words towards the end.

"Here I thought you didn't like me more then her now"

"Oh I do. Which is crazy because although you naturally have this hard exterior you look too good to be such a dickhead"

"I'm not a dickhead"

"You definitely are" she laughed.

"I got a family to think of for—

"That isn't an excuse. Honestly what did I do that was so bad for you to come cussing me out one to two times a week" she says tilting her head. I looked at her for a moment.

"Exist"

"Damn. That's fucked up. Well I don't plan on staying too long anyway" she says in her natural sarcastic tone.