𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙉𝙄𝘾

𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

"Jahseh ,no I hu— it's not just cramps" Sienna says squeezing the shit out of my hand. I reached over cutting the lights on looking at her. I had been out late with Stokes and she watched Kai for me. We planned to talk to Ma' tomorrow morning about everything. She gave it about a week since the whole mom and Alyssa visit thing happened.

"What's wrong" I asked. She called me crying saying she hurt really bad in her lower back which made me come home faster.

"I- I don't know" she says and pulled the covers back after sitting up. She used my hand to get up and there was dry blood all on the sheets. My eyes went wide as I helped her to the bathroom. I didn't want her to feel embarrassed but I also don't know what's going on to help. She's just hurting she said. In both her lower back and stomach now.

"She got to the bathroom and pulled her pants down sitting on the toilet. Immediately looking down she panicked.

"Jah call the doctor. Where is my phone. I have fucking blood clots- call the doctor" she says in a rush yelling. Tears started running out her eyes. I was confused about what was going on hurrying and getting her phone to find her doctors number. "Call the ambulance- matter fact I just need to go to the hospital" she still talked in a panic which made me worry more. She called her doctor and then hung up.

"Go grab Kai put him in the car and I'm coming out" she says. Tears never stopped running out her eyes.

"Sienna what is happening" I asked her.

"I-" she starts but couldn't get anything out. "Go" she cried. I went grabbing Kai and placed him in the car. She took a while but came out she had on new clothes and slowly made her way to the car.

"Jah hurry, we have to check on the baby" she says after getting in the car. A million and one things came to mind after that as I rushed out the driveway and to the hospital. Sienna held onto the car the entire ride. I quickly parked and helped her out the car before grabbing Kai.

We walked into the ER and went up to the desk. I can tell Sienna tried to calm herself down but the tears just kept rolling out her eyes. It was making me ready to cry as well.

"I- I uh" she said before falling out making me catch her while still holding Kai. Nurses rushed over helping and we ended up rushed to the back.

"Sir what brought you guys in" some one asked as we got into a room.

"She's pregnant and was in pain all night saying cramps and back pain. Then she started bleeding" I say everything was happening so fast. Sienna kept telling me she felt dizzy and weak.

Finally getting her calm they ran blood work and checked her vitals. We had just been waiting on someone to tell us what's wrong. We've been here maybe an hour at this point. She says she's feeling a little better but she's worried. She took Kai letting him go back to sleep on her. She had on a gown.

"Alright. So unfortunately you are experiencing a miscarriage. It's very normal within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy then the chances start to decrease." The nurse we had for the night says coming into the room.

Sienna put her head back letting out a low 'fuck' before looking back at the nurse.

"We're going to run an ultrasound to double check because it could be a false miscarriage" she says just as someone comes in with the machine. I move Kai off her as they got her ready to do the ultrasound. I looked at Sienna sitting down for the first time since we've been here and brought my chair closer to her. I took her hand holding it.

"I'm so sorry" she says looking at me.

"It could be a false alarm Just wait" I tell her in hopes of calming her down. They searched and searched, no heartbeat was found. I ended up walking out the room as the doctor continued talking to Sienna.

I went outside to smoke a cigarette searching the car and I had none. I sat there punching the steering wheel a few times. I made my way back in the hospital going into the room just as the nurse and doctor left.

"T- Are you okay" she asked looking at me.

"What did they say" I asked avoiding the question.

Sienna POV:

I blame myself. Sitting on the toilet and seeing the clots and the pain it's like I knew. I feel sad. This was worse than when I found out I was pregnant.

"They said they're going to do a D&C which basically means go in and take the remains of the baby and stuff out. I can take normal pain killers for the pain and it's not a long procedure." I tell him. I wiped my eyes sitting up more as he stepped closer.

"Did they say why you had a miscarriage"

"No it's an unknown cause" I tell him. He was just looking around not necessarily looking at me, which made me think he was upset with me. I don't blame him for being upset though, even if he's upset with me.

"You and Kai can go home until I'm done. I'll get a ride home" I tell him. "I'll fix the b- the bedroom and everything I'm sorry"

"You're straight. I'll wait until you're done. I'll take him to the waiting room with me." He says grabbing Kai and they walked out.

____________________
This a bit short but there will be a second part. Comment and concerns? None okay then. What you think this means for their relationship? Any ideas please feel free to lmk ion have none aside from the 4/5 main parts of the story I had planned and we on the third one already.