𝙉𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

𝗡𝗼 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝘁𝟭.

Jahseh POV:

Alyssa been gone for a week. After she left Stokes took Kaisen saying he'd watch him for a few days so I could get myself together which I needed. I don't want my son around that. There was so many holes in the wall. I ripped borders and trimming off the walls just pissed off.

It's not even her cheating that pissed me off. It's that she lies when she knows I can tell. Then she rode back here with him. Accusing me of doing everything she's done to me and I've chose to ignore for the sake of the relationship.

I can't even have a normal conversation with her anymore. Crazy shit is just a month ago me and Kaisen was out looking for rings. How could she be mad still after three years that I didn't want her give up the baby? That was three fucking years ago. Why bring it up now? Stokes knew I was planning to propose saying it was about time, although he's never exactly liked Alyssa. Then all this happened and he kept asking if I was sure.

I finished patching up all the holes and repainting the area with the white paint so that Kaisen didn't notice. Only area I didn't get was my room. I haven't even slept in there. I've been sleeping in the living room on the couch.

***

"You know what we should do nigga. None too crazy since you got lil man or you'll need a babysitter but, let's throw a party over there" Stokes says, jogging over to the neighbors house.

Before she moved in we threw a few parties in it. Only when I was Alyssa and Kaisen free and they never got too out of hand because I wasn't fixing shit afterwards.

"Nigga someone live there" I yell out laughing as he just walked in. Why her door was unlocked I don't know. I also don't know how he missed her car in the driveway.

"Don't nobody live here" he yelled back walking in still. I looked at Kaisen and he laughed.

"Uncle Stokes crazy" he said. "That's Santana's house"

"I hope that's not her name". I say, and a little later we see Stokes and the girl walk out the house. Kaisen then runs over there. I don't know why he like going over there so much now. Before she came he never left our yard. I'm going to talk to him about it tonight though, to make sure it stops happening.

Sienna POV:

"So we can't have a party in there" He says. I was thrown off by him just walking into my house. Then he apologized and asked to throw a party here.

"Boy I don't know you"

"My fault, I'm Stokeley" he said stopping and holding a hand out for me to shake. "You know what I seen you before at the gas station" he says.

"Well I'm—"

"Santana" The neighbors son yelled running up.

"Sienna but close, I keep telling you not to just run over here, go back home" I say to him, Stokeley picks him up.

"What if the party was for him then can I throw it at your place"

"No. You don't have your own place to throw a party at" I asked laughing.

"I, alright I'll throw the party next door. You can come and if you like it the next party I throw is going to be here, deal"

"What" I say.

"Come on it'll be like a moving in party. It'll give you a chance to meet some people or something"

"I'll think about it" I say.

"Alright. When I have a date for the party and shit you gone help me" he asked. The neighbors son was just playing with his durag.

"What. It's not my party"

"I was just asking. I'll personally invite you though" he said.

"Mhm, fun"

"Sarcastic ass response. I'll see you then Sierra"

"Not my name but okay" I say and make my way back inside as he walked away.

Jahseh POV:

"Alright get down" Stokes said putting Kai down.

"You good" I asked.

"Yeah but someone live there, so the party gone have to be here. She bad as hell though. You see her ass in them shorts" He said looking back, knowing she wasn't out here no more.

"I got a girl"

"Oh nigga shut up. You got a baby mom" he said. I just watched Kai play with his toys outside after that.

"You straight Jah" Stokes asked after a while. I kind of just zoned out everything just thinking.

"Yeah vro"

"No you not"

"I'm not talking to you about it"

"Oh it's about Alyssa. Look y'all been together five years. I'm not saying leave for good but maybe y'all need a break. Y'all both arguing, she angry, and y'all doing shit out of anger just take a break for a while. Then when they time come and y'all good and back together go ahead and pop that ring on her finger for good." He says.

"Maybe" I say before he got a text.

"Yo but I need a favor from you, wingman for the neighbor whenever we throw this party" he said still texting.

"I'm not talking to her for you. Lyssa don't like her and it's like she almost laughed at Alyssa when she was talking. You on your own"

"Why she don't like her"

"She said she grabbed Kai up and then Kai go over there and she give him stuff and we don't know her"

"Like he was outside and she grabbed him"

"He ran out the house over there"

"So he ran over there and she grabbed him. I'm not getting it. We he came over there with me she told him to go back home"

"I don't know it's some shit between them I'm not talking to her for you. You got it. You only want pussy anyway"

"I'm out, Lil' man I'll see you" he said going and doing a handshake with Kai and getting in the car.

_____________
Give me ideas please, I have none. Is this boring to y'all? If so I'll delete chapters 2-4 and brainstorm a little more or something. I haven't wrote a Jah book in so long forgot how to write his character almost.