𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙨 𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝘀 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Jahseh POV:

"Alright mom go ahead. You knew you wasn't bringing him back tomorrow anyway. But I need my son back" I say putting shoes on. She left about ten minutes ago and now is calling asking to keep him longer. They hardly see each other because of Alyssa mainly. Since we not together right now she wanted time with him.

"Love you too bye" I say hanging up. I sighed putting my phone in my pocket.

I was debating on if this visit next door again would really be worth it. Apart of me says let it go but I don't want nothing out of hand and I can't ensure that. What if I let it go and they're in her house. She could be touching him or a rapist for all I know. She moved here randomly, never been around here and her first day caused problems I can't trust her. I made my way outside and luckily she was getting out her car.

"Aye, uh San-"

"Sienna" she said staring at me before closing the car door and meeting me half way. "Before you even start I already know. I've not only told him everyday to go home but it would help if you stayed outside with him as well" she said cutting me off.

"Excuse me"

"You don't understand me" she asked with a smile.

"The fuck are you smiling for"

"Okay, my bad" she said laughing and then trying to fix her face. I'm not understanding what the fuck is funny.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't only come the fuck out when my son is out. I don't feel comfortable with it, why when A child comes out do you just have to be out as well." I say. I couldn't say too much about her telling me stay outside because she does have a slight point.

"For one I sit outside everyday it's where the trees are. It's quiet out here, and fresh air from being inside all day. The only reason I come out when your child does is because he plays in the yard and you and your wife are too busy in the house to watch him. I don't even like children, at all, so please don't think I'd want to touch your child" she snapped.

"I went in to do laundry and you stepped out, then your giving him shit how do I know you not sticking needles—"

"Really because I'm going to stick stuff into my own snacks. I'm starting to think you and her have a fascination with me and want to try and flip it on me"

"Why the fuck are you bringing her up and she not even here right now"

"Y'all are a fucking unit that keeps messing with me. The hell are you over here coming to me for. Pay attention to your son and there would be no issue"

"Ain't no body a fucking unit"

"I don't give a fuck about the technicalities of your relationship sir, could care less" she chuckled.

"You act like shit is a joke. Stay with a  fucking smirk on your face" I reply irritated. I want her ass gone.

"Because it is, you're really over here because you don't watch your son"

"Even when I'm out here you step out and do shit to make him want to go over there. I've watched you do it"

"Trust me him staying in his own yard wouldn't hurt me I would care less"

"Then you wouldn't of touched him since day one"

"Day one, he was fucking naked running around the neighborhood. Again I don't fucking like kids so the problem you're trying to make is stupid as fuck" she yelled back.

"You claiming to not like kids don't make me believe it. You just want problems with us at this point. I said leave my family alone yet here the fuck we go"

"Leave me the Fuck alone" she scoffed.

"I have and you can't seem to do the same your a grown ass woman telling my son I argue with you and I'm going to break up with you. That's some weird ass shit your sick as hell" I say and she starts laughing.

"You're telling me, a what three year old told you that and you believed it. Nigga I don't like you more than I don't like your wife"

"Here you go again bringing her up"

"Here you go again it's like you want so badly for me to know y'all not together"

"B-"

"That's funny you'll break up with me, you wish"

"Don't nobody want your Yamp ass."

"Me, nigga look at you. You need to fucking shave, ugly ass shadow on your face. Who the fuck wants someone they know don't take care of the kids"

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what I do for my child"

"You wouldn't be arguing with me if you did. The situation would of be handled already"

"You based the entire way I raise my son off of one fucking situation that don't make fucking sense"

"You tried to tell me I'm into you because of one situation"

"Sant-"

"It's Sienna your a grown ass man say my name right or don't say it at all "

"Keep fucking with my son it's a warning bitch"

"I don't give a fuck what warnings you give me. Stay with him and he won't be over here dumbass"

"Bi—"

"Damn everytime I pull up y'all arguing. You just don't got luck with no girls" Stokeley says pulling into my grass instead of the driveway.

"Get your fucking friend."

"The fuck, Babygirl he don't got shit to do with this" I say smirking like she's been doing this entire time. She lucky because I really want to slap the shit out of her.

"You know what fuck you dumbass fucking- like I said I don't even like kids the fuck would I purposely want your son over here"

"Your ass—"

"Yo Jah chill, she cool" Stokes came over pulling me back.

"If I'm annoying now and I didn't do shit wait until later" she smiled.

"Sienna just walk away" Stokeley says letting me go and going to her.

"Fuck you and him get the fuck away from me" she said backing away. Stokes held his arms up in defense and walked away.

_______________
Slap that smile right off Sienna face Jahseh said. Well are characters finally interacting again yay for that 🥴🛋 I think they'll be good friends that have restraining orders on each other .