𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙐𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝘁. 𝟯

Sienna POV:

"He's asleep can we talk now" I say going to Jah and straddling his lap. I placed my arms around his shoulders.

"About what Sienna" he sighs.

"Earlier. You haven't came into the room for bed either" I say laying my head down on his shoulder.

"We talked about it already Sienna"

"Okay but you got upset. You broke my flowers and then left for hours"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, you'll get me more" I say jokingly kissing his jaw.

"I will" he says.

"Okay now tell me what was wrong"

"I- nothing I'm cool now"

"You're not"

"Sienna, nothing"

"Jahseh, tell me" I plead. He let out a deep sigh.

"I love you, you didn't acknowledge it. I'm fucking up after I told you that I wouldn't"

"I'm not ready to say it back but I believe you love me. Matter fact I know you do. You've almost said it almost every day now and your actions, I can tell. You're not fucking up Jahseh, everyone makes mistakes and I can tell you did this with good intentions. When you said it I was just too upset to acknowledge it then, sorry." I tell him in a soft tone.

"I- Thank you but I can't do shit without it ending in you upset or disappointed. I'm fucking yo the shit before it's even official."

"Jahseh I have only told you that two maybe three times. I also try to make an effort to tell you I appreciate you, how good of a dad you are, and cater to you"

"Yeah but, I made you fucking cry" he says in a defeated tone. I didn't even want to lift my head to see his face. He wasn't holding me back nothing. Tonight was most definitely a lot and I feel bad for it even happening. I should of just kept my mouth shut about it all.

"I'm okay Jahseh I told you that. I'm fine it's over" I say rubbing his face and sitting up to look at him face to face. He didn't look back at me yet though.

"For now. Then something else happen or we get into an argument and you going to bring that shit up. I'm going to constantly have to hear about it" he says and looks at me for a second. I swear ima  softy when it comes to him can't hold a grudge for shit. Not that I'd hold a grudge against him for this anyway.

"I wouldn't use this against you because I know you had no intention on telling her that to hurt me. Like I said thank you for defending me to her. I can be upset with you because your mom doesn't like me. She's not going to like everyone you're with Jahseh. I said some things out of anger and I'm sorry. You're doing amazing I promise. I told you In my past relationships only good thing about it was the sex."

"You didn't say nothing that wasn't true. You can't trust me and I don't think. I just do what I want, listen to whatever I want and let you down"

"You're so pessimistic sometimes." I say and press my forehead against his holding his face on both side rubbing my thumb along his skin. "I love so many things about you. Don't start doubting anything. I'm okay we'll get through it. I trust you it's just certain things is harder to trust you with and you go to your mom a lot. That's not necessarily you're fault. She's your person I get that. I'll be more cautious on my end with things and hopefully it helps. From what you told me about your mom I didn't think you guys were that close. Only thing I'll ask as far as your mom is to be more verbal to her about the good. Yo-"