𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠

𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗽𝘁. 𝟮

Jahseh POV:

"So when was I supposed to be told about a party being thrown in my house Stokeley" Alyssa says.

"When the party started. When did you come back home anyway" he says. They argue all the time nothing too big and most the time he'll just leave. If he doesn't leave and oversteps then I have to jump in. At least he do try to acknowledge her and talk to her, they just don't get along well.

"It doesn't matter when I get home. You didn't even know we'd be baby free. Ms. Cleo just called randomly. You was going to have a party with my son here"

"Yes" he said nonchalant.

"Look black ass nigga I don't have time for your shit. You lucky I want some excitement or your dark ass and the rest of them black whores I know you invited wouldn't be here" she says walking off.

"Bro- at this point Kai will be good without his mom in his life why the fuck she here"

"Shut up. We working our shit out. Matter fact go buy the shit for tonight" I say. He take shit a bit too far sometimes. Why wouldn't she be here?

"You and her ass go I'll clean up fuck that"

"Stokes"

"I won't do nothing stupid Jahseh, just I need her away from me and if I leave fuck the party I'm not coming back"

"Stokes"

"Jah"

Stokeley POV:

"Alright I'll go get the stuff, you set up and make sure all of Kai shit out the way. I'll just drop Kai off now" he said giving in. I was serious though if I leave I'm not coming back fuck the party. Her ass gets on my fucking nerves, been saying shit all day and I can only tolerate but so much.

They ended up leaving about a fucking hour the fuck later. She still kept saying slick shit. Crazy part is that I introduced Alyssa to Jah. Like I fucked her friend and then met her so I was like oh me and the bro can smash a bitch. He ended up falling in love and shit then they had a baby. Now I'm stuck with her ass. She got on my nerves way too fucking much. He was supposed to take one for the team, he took it too far. I don't even fuck with her friend no more. Why she still clinging around.

I went outside to smoke. Even though Kai not here no more I still don't want the house smelling like weed. It most likely going to smell worse tonight anyway though.

Looking over I seen Sienna pulling into her driveway. I feel like I can't even properly flirt or talk to her because Jah and Alyssa already got problems with her. How the fuck she get enemies in a week, I don't fucking know.

"Aye" I say when she opened her door. I jogged over to her yard and stood by the car.

"Did something happen again. I'm not apologizing no more, I said sorry already and don't even know if—"

"What are you talking about" I say stopping her.

"With them, I'm—"

"Don't even worry about them. I came because the party is tonight and I still have to convince you to come"

"Why are you so pressed about me coming" she said getting out the car now and walking towards her door.

"To get you to see some faces aside from mine. I mean I'm sexy as fuck but still. Also to get you out the house because I know damn well you be in the house all the time" I say following behind.