𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙩

𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

♥︎Sienna Pov:♥︎

"That's embarrassing" I say covering my face.

"How" he asked tilting his head. He was hovering over me using his arms to hold him up.

"Because like ,I'm glad we talked or whatever but I seemed soft as shit. Over here half asleep telling you how I feel and attempting to give out advice. Why would you remind me of that" I say laughing.

"You was never going to tell me it otherwise"

"Tell you what"

"What stood out to me the most from last night was you don't like how I take out my anger and attitude and I know that already. The next thing being how you see us together and you want to know what love and stuff is like but you feel like I'm not trying enough for you"

"No-"

"What you mean No. you said it upsets you when I say we only had sex a few times. Then you said that I should still give a decent shot even if I don't think we'll be together in the end. But you want us together in the end"

"Jahseh no. Yes it upsets me when you say we just had sex because that's implying that I'm nothing but a quick fuck to you. I'm not- well I thought I wasn't, thought I was more than that. That other part was just like hypothetically speaking. If we were to ever actually be together even if In the end we're not together why would you not give the relationship your all still. Why give me the short end of the stick because of your thoughts? I feel like we'd last though, there would be a few bumps in the road but every road ain't smooth no way" I say and he just looked at me with his undivided attention. He's trying and I appreciate every bit of it.

"So you see us together or you don't"

"You're overthinking it Jahseh it's okay" I say hugging him, bringing him closer.

"You wouldn't have told me if you wasn't so tired though"

"I would have told you maybe not verbally but if you pay attention to me when you're talking some of that shows"

"I do pay attention to you"

"Not always. Actually get off of me." I say letting him go. He used his arms to hold himself up again and looked at me.

"Why"

"You told your mom that shit. That's embarrassing and I was already worried she didn't like me now she just see me as a girl his son is hooking up with because I'm convenient"

"She already knows that's not the case"

"Says you" I looked up at him.

"She do, I can call her right now" he says putting one of my arms back around him.

"How did I even end up back here. Who's room is this?"

"That guest room Lyssa had- its clean Sienna, it's clean" he says quickly cutting himself off to ensure me it's clean.

"The room is or the bed"

"The bed, don't look around the room" he says.

"How did I get here"

"Me. You didn't want to sleep with me in my room. I didn't want you on the couch, you said you were too tired to walk home so I said in here and you said fine. Then didn't let me leave you in here alone anyways"