𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Sienna POV:

"You need help. Mentally I think you have an issue at this point" I say. It's been two days he hasn't talked to me. When I called to talk to him he told me I said don't bother me until he knows how to properly make it up to me. That don't even sound like some shit I would say.

"How do I need help. You not making fucking sense. I apologized to you and it was a problem, I buy you stuff and it was a problem, you get upset and I'm the only one in the wrong. Every fucking time some shit happens you put everything on me, even if I had nothing to do with the shit" he says. At this point he's late for work because he woke up and decided to come over and argue. Dropped Kai off at his Aunts early just to fucking argue. Woke up motivated to start an argument.

"Jahseh where is my car" I say calmly.

"You know where your car is"

"Why was I upset with you" I asked he was huffing and puffing basically but I don't feel like this shit today. I had stuff to do and have no car. So he's going to get dropped off at work, whenever he decides to get ready.

"You don't even know why the fuck you're mad at me. You just can't be satisfied with anything I do with or for you" he says and I scoffed with a laugh.

"The fuck is wrong with you. Seriously" I asked him.

"What's funny Sienna. You —"

"Jahseh im being dead ass serious. You are the most mental person I've ever been with. One minute you're so in love and can't get enough and the next it's argument after argument ,your pushing me away ,and find anything I do to be annoying or I nag you suddenly ,or I just argue and irritate you. There has to be something wrong with you. It can't just all be me."

"You're my fucking issue, from the moment you fucking came. You and all the fucked up shit you cause and continue to cause" he yells, he's been yelling and I've yelled but I try to tone it back down because it's no reason to get into a huge argument. I just asked for a proper apology what was so bad for wanting that over pity flowers. Yes I liked the flowers but I wanted an actual apology over a gift.

"Me?! Jahseh I don't feel like doing this shit with you this morning. We were literally doing fine and again out of no fucking where you just don't fucking like me. If I'm the reason your feelings are unstable then leave me the fuck alone. I'm not about to keep going through this with you." I tell him irritated.

"You're putting words in my mouth Sienna"

"You are blaming me for random ass shit Jahseh"

"Fuck it that's not even the point"

"What the fuck is the point. You came over mad about some shit you made up."

"I never made anything up. It's the shit that came out of your mouth. So quick to blame me for shit and get smart and then don't keep track of the shit you say to me. I can't do shit and expect a good reaction out of you. Dumb shit, every fucking time. You're hard as hell to please and you don't want to be pleased ,you'd rather argue or hold fucking grudges for shit. Lie and sneak around" he says walking away.

"Where are you going? When the fuck have I ever held a grudge against you? Being mad ,yes but, if I were to hold a grudge you wouldn't be standing in front of me now. I'm hard to please but ,what do I ask you for? I don't ask for much when I do finally ask for something. If we're pointing finger look at all the shit I do for you and what little bit of shit you do for me"