𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

"Bro do you even try to make the shit you say and do believable anymore"

"What the fuck now Jahseh"

"You saying your foot broke but got on fucking heels. You caused that shit with Sienna saying she punched you last month and the shit was fake, your makeup falling away from your eye. You said Kai kept hitting you bruising you but all the bruises washed off in the shower."

"So now I'm a liar Jahseh" she yells.

"You always been a liar I'm just catching you on the bullshit"

"I swear it feels like you got back together with me just to fucking argue"

"So now we got back togeth- just last week you were still telling people I cheated while you stayed with your mom because she was sick" I say in air quotes.

"You did cheat on me with her" she yells.

"You called the cops on me"

"Now you know if I could of stopped that from happening I would of" she says. "Not like you'd do the same for me, don't even correct Kai when he says stuff about me"

"You need to correct it not me. And do the same for you, I'd never call the cops on you, maybe I should though"

"So you're threatening me"

"Hurry up and leave I'm tired of the dumb shit for the night"

"Kick me out and I'll take Kai with me"

"You won't. You don't want to deal with him and you know it. Your mom won't deal with him either while you go out fucking different people every day. Just like you about to do tonight"

"So you're accusing me of cheating, when it's you that cheated"

"Alyssa you know you've been cheating on me the entire last year we been together. Probably more times in between the 5 years we been together" I say going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Jahseh you're the love of my life why would I cheat on you"

"That's the funniest joke you've ever said. Damn" I laughed. She threw her perfume at me. I caught it.

"Fuck you"

"Get out"

"Why do you hate me" she asked standing up after getting the heels fully strapped.

"You think I hate you" I ask tilting my head.

"Yes, because you do"

"I don't hate you. I still love you, but not the same as I use to"

"How can you not love me the same"

"You're not the same person I fell in love with Alyssa"

"Jahseh" she said lowly.

"What there's nothing more to it. I'm not saying it to be mean either, I'm being honest. You're not the same person I fell in love with and I can't fall in love with this version of you."

"So how is this supposed to work if you don't even love me"

"It can't if you're not even willing." I say brushing my teeth.

"It's always me" she said before it goes quite while I finish up.

"It takes two people to make the relationship work. Two willing people. If you want to make this work I'm willing to try otherwise it will never work"

"How will it work if you don't even love me"

"I didn't love you when I met you. I didn't love you when we first got together, but look at where we are now. Look at how fucking long we've been together. How much shit we've been through" I say leaning on the doorway. "I also never said I didn't love you"

" You said you don't love who I am anymore"

"I love you Alyssa but, not how I use to. I'm no longer in love with you" I correct and she scoffed.

"That's what I said"

"Do you not see the difference in that" I asked.

"Jahseh there is no fucking difference, I'm not stupid"

"You right" I shrug.

"It's because of her isn't it. She's what made you stop loving me"

"Who"

"The fucking neighbor"

"No, I don't even talk to her anymore"

"Yeah okay" she scoffs. "You slept with her and was dating her like I'd never come back and now you don't love me and don't want me"

"I was never dating her. She wouldn't of even did that. You make up so much shit in your head" I say and she rolled her eyes.

"I can tell by how you look at her. The way your eyes are when you talk about her. How you talk to Kai about her. I don't get that. You don't want me because of you and her wanting to be together"

"There wouldn't be no me and her being together. Do you know how many relationships I fucked up when you came back that day. Kai don't even go to my mom no more. Stokes stopped taking him and don't come around as much"

"How is that my fault. Maybe if you didn't do what you did, karma"

"Karma for what" I say.

"For everything you're doing to me"

"You've done way more shit to me Alyssa we can play the blame game"

"You're just toxic in relationships Jahseh"

" You're funny as hell"

"Fuck you. You know what, I'm staying at Leas house this weekend"

"You always do"

"Bye Jahseh" She said yelling and rapidly walking away.
___________________

I wasn't sure how to do this chapter. I'll post in a bit. Comment and vote and leave ideas shh 🤫 oh Uh how y'all feeling so far I know it's short and all but still 👀

 Comment and vote and leave ideas shh 🤫 oh Uh how y'all feeling so far I know it's short and all but still 👀